Purifier: It's the big eve of the big day. Let's go carnival!

On the other hand, at the base, the enemy has now deployed aircraft carriers and now Kitty has gone on to arm their aircraft with short-range AAM missiles, the CIWS and RIM-116 have also shot down several aircraft, but the aircraft carriers deploy more aircraft as if their numbers they were infinite.

Me: We need to get rid of the aircraft carriers.

Kitty sends out several F-4s to attack the enemy carriers, all of the planes carry ASM missiles, and then fires at the carriers, radar-guided missiles from an F-18 Growler.

BOOOOOOOMMMMMM!

3 aircraft carriers were sunk, then the F-4s return to the carrier to resupply, by this time most of the girls joined the defense, the ones that weren't present are because they can't fight as they are injured or their ships are useless.

Me: [Cleveland-class, target the ship in 4-2-6]

Cleveland: [Understood]

The Cleveland-class cruisers fired on the battleship which had come dangerously close to the base, the initial salvo managed to damage the ship's bow and guns but was not incapacitated, the battleship fires its secondary guns forcing the Cleveland-class cruisers to dodge

Cleveland: Damn, there's a lot of enemies in the offing.

In that they see an enemy plane loaded with silly bombs pointing at them, Cleveland unable to avoid it tries to shoot it down using the AA, fortunately a Hornet plane shoots down the enemy plane.

Hornet: Are you okay?

Cleveland: Thanks, I owe you one.

Javelin and her friends also join the battle, the three together make a team, Javelin distracts the enemy ship and Ayanami together with Laffey torpedoes the enemy ship, managing to sink it, but Javelin distracts the enemy by a plane pointing at her, fortunately an F -8 riddles her before he fires at Javelin.

Javelin: Thanks Kitty!

Me: (Thumbs up) Nobody messes with my friends and lives to tell about it.

Me: Enterprise.

Enterprise: What's up?

Me: My E2-C detects that the Belfast fleet is having a hard time.

Enterprise: What!? Right now I'm going there! I leave this place to you!

Me: I am fine!

Hornet: Why did you do that?

Me: Let the princess save the maiden from her.

Hornet: Huh?

Meanwhile the Belfast fleet is in serious trouble, luckily they have managed to remain uninjured for the time being.

Edinburg: (Dodging the enemy attack) I'm going to die! I'm dying! OHHHHHHHHH!

Sheffy: (gunning down several cruisers) Instead of yelling, how about you shoot something to help?

Puri: What's up? How am I supposed to enjoy this?

At that moment, several Dauntless planes appeared and bombarded the enemy fleet, surprising everyone and that woman appears who is the nightmare of her enemies.

Enterprise: Sirennnn!

Purifier: Enterpriseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

At that moment both women shoot each other to mutual annihilation.

TO BE CONTINUE..........................

POST CREDITS SCENE:

We can see in the empire's secret shipyard and Eugen is here, because the project was cancelled, this place became somewhat neglected.

Eugen: Sorry Sakura Empire, but the help is not free, we will finish this project for you.

In that Eugen is surprised to see Akagi on the Orochi ship.

Eugen: Akagi? What is she doing here?

Akagi: Orochi... setting sail.

In that the ship is activated causing the whole place to rumble scaring Eugen a bit, the shipyard also begins to flood so that the ship can leave the port.

Outside, they all feel the telluric movement and thinking that it is a natural disaster, they all go to a safe place to take refuge from any debris that could collapse, when they all freeze when they see Orochi sailing through the sea.

Takao: What the hell is that?

Atago: Impossible, is that Orochi?

In that all the girls are surprised to see Akagi on the ship.

Zuikaku: Akagi! Akagi-senpai!

On the other hand, Kaga near the place she sees in a state of shock how her sister disobeyed her orders and did what she wanted, what hurts her the most is that her sister becomes a criminal.

Kaga: Akagi... why are you doing this?

TO BE CONTINUE.............................