BOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!

In that an explosion hits the base.

Me: What was that!?

Enterprise: An enemy attack?

THIRD PERSON POV

In the port you can see that everything is on fire, the Cleveland sisters arrive at the port to face the enemy, but they are surprised to see nothing.

Denver: Sister!

Cleveland: An enemy attack!? Where!? I see nothing!

Montpelier: The Sakura empire making an attack at this time? That she's been doing the patrols!?

Columbia: No! They are wrong! The enemy is...!

Meanwhile, on the other side of the base in the R & D laboratories, Helena reports by radio to her superiors.

Helena: [The attack doesn't come from the sea! The enemy is only one and has infiltrated the base!]

BBOOOOOOMMMMMM!

In that an explosion hits Helena, but she wasn't hurt, she just scared her.

Purifier: (escaping through a hole in a wall) YIAHUUUUUUUUUUU!

Helena: [The enemy is... a high-ranking mermaid!]

Helena quickly enters the lab through the hole in the wall only to see all the kansen unconscious on the floor.

Hornet runs through the harbor and she sees her friend on the ground, so she goes to help her.

Hornet: Northampton! Are you OK!?

Northampton: Sorry... Ungh, I couldn't stop the enemy.

Sandy: (Crying) My ship was damaged again! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Omaha: But this time it was just a hit, don't worry it will be fine.

Northampton: Belfast and some went after that madwoman, but the enemy...

Hornet: I know, who would have thought that the high class siren would come alone?

In that Hornet sees that Enterprise and Kitty Hawk summon their rigs and deploy fighter planes, at that very moment several siren ships appeared out of nowhere and attacked the allied port.

The F-18, F-14, F-8 and F-35 planes mercilessly attacked the enemy eliminating several ships in a few minutes, Enterprise also helped a lot in the attack and increasing the casualties in the enemy fleet.

Enterprise: You're not doing too bad.

Me: We have to stop these bastards, let none of them come near the base!

On the other hand, the crazy woman continues to sail at high speeds while the Belfast fleet sails behind her.

Norfolk: She is very fast!

Belfast: The enemy has stolen the black mind cube, we can't let her escape from it.

Edinburg: It's impossible! She is too fast!

Belfast: You're wrong, at this range I have a clean salvo.

Belfast's guns rotate aiming at the enemy and fire, 9 AP shells fly towards Purifier.

Puri: oh?

BBOOOOMMMMM!

All nine shells scored direct marks, but to everyone's surprise, the enemy had no severe damage, just a few abrasion marks.

Puri: what? Do they want to play?

Behind the Purifier emerge several mass-produced siren vessels worrying the British ships.