07 | MORE THAN ONE TRIO

✧ ✦ ✧

❛CHAPTER SEVENmore than one trio❜

CHAPTER SEVEN
more than one trio❜

˙·✧──·✦·──✧·˙

ONCE HE GOT CLOSER to the group, Cameron clearly saw who it was

ONCE HE GOT CLOSER to the group, Cameron clearly saw who it was. It wasn't difficult to identify the two civilians. "Henry," The sound of his name being shouted made the male turn around, and get instantly engulfed in a hug. He let out a huff of air by the impact, but was quick to recover by the familiar smell of his best friend. "Jeez, it's been so fucking long....You've grown taller." He noticed as they parted.

"Cam. Hey," Henry laughed lightly as he greeted him back. "You look different. In a good way, of course." He quickly clarified.

Cameron shook his head as he chuckled, bringing the guy into a small hug again. He would never admit it, but he'd missed the man. They let each other go by the sound of someone clearing their throat. He looked to his right and the sight instantly made his grin become even wider.

"Olivia!" She bit back a smile as his arms snaked around her waist. The woman held him against her just as tight. "You look amazing."

"Cam," She sighed out as she relaxed in his hold. "I've missed you so much. I could literally cry right now." The girl laughed through her teary eyes, looking up at the sky to keep them from falling.

Ever since he left Woodsboro after coming home and finding out that Sam wasn't there anymore, the best friend group hadn't talked or met up. Their trio from high school had turned into a duo, and both Henry and Olivia had missed their third piece immensely.

"I've missed you too," He gently let her go, but she stayed close to him, scared that he would turn off again. "Both of you." Cam glanced at Henry and they shared a sincere smile.

The shorter man let out a soft sigh. "I can't lie, Cam bit the inside of his cheek and watched as he struggled to get the next words out. "I've missed your stupid ass too."