Two.

I rolled over in my bed as the golden sun shined through my window right to may face. The floral smell of my house that had become to familiar to me washing over my face.

Sitting up I took my hair down from the bun that was very messed up from sleeping all night and put my glasses on adjusting my eyes to the light in my room.

I did my makeup and brushed my teeth quickly so I could have time to pick up food before having to go to the meeting I have been dreading for a week.

It will all be fine. I thought to myself, its been a decade since you two last talked maybe he changed.

I parked my car in front of the black store and jumped out of my car. The bell rang as I opened the door and I instantly noticed that there was not that many people there this early in this morning.

"Hi! Today's the big day right?" The short black haired lady asked poring a steaming cup of coffee into a glass cup. "Yes it is." I sighed rubbing my face.

"I have to be civil with him so I don't get fucked out of a job but its just going to be hard." I add leaning on the counter.

"Hey, you heard what Paul said, its just to get you a jump start. I bet you will be in your own in no time- the usual right?" She handed the coffee over to the old man at the counter.

"Yes, and, I hope so." I handed her the money and moved over to counter that the old man was just at.

"Hello can I get two hot chocolates please." I heard a voice saying walking up to the cash register.
I turned my head and was met with his brown eyes looking right at me.
Why was here- well I knew exactly why its the closest café to the arena- but why did he have to be here now.

His hoodie had red lettering on it that said the ones and his hair was cut into a sort of mullet. I had his face edged into my head I could pick it out in a crowd of a million people.

"Hey old friend." He said with a hint of sarcasm cutting my thought in half. "What brings you here today?" His eyes looking right into mine.

"I come here everyday what about you?" I ask matching his sarcasm.
"Well obviously its to see you right." He says still keeping eye contact.
"Is the other hot chocolate for Jonathan?" I ask changing the subject and breaking eye contact.

"Yeah it is, I take it you're alone." He says in more of a statement than a question.
"Yep," I say getting cut off by my food being shoved in my face.
"Well I'll see you at the meeting" I say walking out. "See you uce." He says not even looking back at me.

Walking out of the café I was quickly greeted by Jonathan who I said a quick hello too before walking to my car. I sat in my car for a few minutes till realizing that they had already left and were probably minutes away from the arena.

I put the keys into my car and started backing out of the parking lot and making my way to the arena. I turned on the radio and Style by Taylor Swift blasted into my ears.

The song reminded me of a time a while ago when I actually went to that exact café with Josh, back when we were cool.

"Where are we going?" He asked watching my hair blow in the wind. "Its a secret but trust me you will love it." I smiled at him turning my attention back to the road. He put his hand on mine and turned the radio up with his other one.
We both started singing the song that came on and i laughed at him for messing up the chorus of such a popular song.