One.

I had dreamed of this moment for years and I always knew it would come but never this fast. It was just a few years ago that I walked through these doors for the first time and walked in the nxt ring for the first time.

Now here I was the last time ever doing the things I was all too familiar with. I sat outside of the office waiting to go over the plans for next Friday.

"Milla, come in please." A short woman said coming out of the room.

I sat up and walk towards her talking a deep breath before walking through the door.

"Hi, come sit down please!" Triple h said as I walking into the large white office.
"Hi," I manage to spit out sitting down in the chair.

"So a week from now you will be debuting as you know, but we would like to talk to you about who you will be debuting with." He said not wasting any time.

"Um ok I'm a little confused." I say as I didn't think I was joining in with anyone. "Well we thought that you would work well in a faction. So you will be debuted with the bloodline." He explained to me.

"I thought that was like a family thing?" I ask. "Well yes so you will join in as a couple." He says a little cautiously.

"I don't want to join the main roster as arm candy especially for the bloodline." I say getting a little annoyed.

I can't believe I worked this hard to get it up to the main roster to be used as an accessory. I had heard horror stories of this happening to women but never in million years did I think it happen to me.

"No, Milly you're not trust me, this is simply a way to get you up in the roster. We all see potential in you and we know that you can do so much with the right push." He quickly says.

I tried to scan his face for a hint of dishonesty but could not find anything. My whole body relaxed when I saw the honesty twisted in his face.

When I was just six years old I always would tell Paul that I wanted to be just like him. I thought he was so cool, cooler than my parents were.
His character was so different than anything I had seen in my six years of life, and I wanted to be just like him.

Which caused us to become really close as I grew up and especially when I started in nxt. He was a sort of mentor for me most of my life.

"Ok I trust you." I say trying to hide my smile. "Thanks kid." He says putting a hand on my shoulder. "Now leave I'll see you on the main roster." He rushed me out of his office.

—————————————————————————

Quickly after leaving I had realized I actually never asked who in the bloodline I was going to be working with. I quickly took out my phone and called Paul.

"What do you want kid?" He quickly asked after picking me up.
"Who." I said.
"Millah, I have things to do please get to the point." He urged.
"Who is going to be my new boyfriend?" I asked.
"Oh I would rather let that be a surprise." He said.
"Paul I swear if it's who I think it is I will kill you." I realize what he was getting at.
"It will be great for both of you, please be nice he knows just about as much as you do." He adds.
"No Paul I-" I get cut off.
"I got to go see you Thursday kid!" He says quickly before hanging up.

Of course out of everyone one of the bloodline it had to be Josh, thats just my luck I guess.
I met the Fatu boys when we were both kids, me and Jon were good friends, however me and Josh didn't like each other.

To be fair it has been at least twelve years since I have seen any of them but what can I say I can hold a grudge.

Maybe Paul was right though, this could be good for the both of us. You never know.

Still the thought of Josh being my on-screen boyfriend was a thought I didn't want to have to imagine.
I put my phone on my pocket and took in the area. The family's running around and the animals minding their business in the trees.
All these people in the world and I had to reconnect with josh, what a coincidence.