C.R.A.P

SO IN MY OLD COMIC (yes old)THERE WAS A BOT NAMED CUBE ARI

THERE WAS A BOT NAMED CUBE ARI

IT WAS A BOT THAT LOOKED LIKE THE ANTAGONIST

So now here's C.R.A.P!

They were built to keep Craposition company and to help around the lab(which is underground or invisible, I'll explain more later.)

But after some malfunctioning and weird stuff going on with it, Craposition decided to shut it off and try to fix it, but ended finding a new helper(aka Queen Cat)

And so C.R.A.P was never fixed or able to connect to the world again due to being shut down.

That is..until the 3 protagonists find it after being bored and finding something to do.

Anyway! about the lab or base

Sooo.. basically I am either thinking of making the base underground, invisible or have a hidden force field that allows you to see the base once you enter it.

But I think it would be awesome if an old house or cabin was used to make it think nothing is there but under it, there IS something there!

How would you get in? There are at least 3 places.

One is in the old cabin hidden in a fridge or an old oven.

The second one is far from the cabin. Why? If there is anyone near or police surrounding the cabin there would be another exit far from where they are.

And the third one is a teleporter that is built just in case both exits are blocked!

Pretty smart huh?

And for those who are wondering what does C.R.A.P stand for?

That will be revealed in the story 😿

But you can guess 😼

P.s
The reason why C.R.A.P is called "it" is because that's what Craposition calls it
But the protagonists uses they or he :]