Chapter 1

⚠ WARNING: THIS STORY (Not just the chapter, the WHOLE story.) WILL HAVE SWEARS! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

(POV OF Y/N)

It was another normal day waiting with my friends at the bus stop. We had to wait for what felt like hours, even though it was only 5 minutes.

We all got on the bus, Stan next to Kyle, Cartman took up a full seat with his fat ass, so I sat with Riley.

"Oh hey, Y/N!" Riley said.

"Hey, Riley. Glad to see you so happy today!" I said back.

We talked until Cartman spoke up;

"Will you two big mouths shut up?!"

I saw Riley get mad. Oh boy, you don't want to see Riley when he's mad...

"Shut up before I make you, fatass!" Riley said, still mad.

Cartman did exactly what Riley said. He did shut up.

"That's what I thought." Riley spoke again.

"Hey Riley, not many people can do that! Good job!" Kyle said to Riley.

"Heh, thanks Kyle..." Riley said while blushing a bit, trying to hide it by looking away.

I whispered to Riley;

"Hey, I know you like Kyle. It's okay, I won't tell anyone!"

"Th-thanks... I'm just worried that he might not be into guys like me... I mean like, Trans guys... I-I don't even know if he likes guys! I'm worried of getting rejected..." Riley stuttered quietly.

"Hey, it's okay! You just have to build your relationship with him." I informed him.

"Thank-" Riley tried to say, but was interrupted;

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE, OFF THE BUS! WE'RE HERE." The driver yelled at everyone.

So we got off the bus, and went into the school. This is going to be another long day...