Master

Penny was annoyed and pissed off. She was pissed off, because she felt that she should have realized sooner that Brock Rumlow was not on SHIELDs side. She should have realized that he was working for HYDRA and she should have done something about it.

Not that Rumlow had ever shown any signs of being a traitor. She certainly hadn't see any, and it was clear that her father hadn't seen any either.

She had been annoyed about her father actually driving her out to the safe house, leaving her with Rumlow, just so he could go on a three day mission with Barton- whoever that was. She knew he was a good agent, though she'd never met him.

She was mainly annoyed because she could take care of herself. He'd had her trained by the best Agents and she was skilled in all sorts of mastery. Hand to hand combat, knife throwing, shooting people with guns. All of it.

But she knew her father got worried if he wasn't within ten minutes of her presence so she let him take her to the safehouse and figured three days in a peaceful cabin with a hot looking agent wasn't all that bad. It wasn't like her and Rumlow hadn't had excursions before- which Fury had zero clue about or Rumlow would've been dead after the first time.

They'd been attacked and Penny had thought it was almost easy. There had only been eight agents, with HYDRA logos on their armbands. She'd taken nearly all of them out easily and had figured Rumlow was taking out the other two.

Then everything had gone dark after she'd felt something sharp being stuck in her neck. She'd turned to see Rumlow behind her and then had fallen.

When she'd awoken again, she'd found out that his plans had gone wrong. He was supposed to have turned her over to HYDRA, but her father and Clint had destroyed another HYDRA base and HYDRA was almost completely destroyed.

Rumlow couldn't afford to let her go, because she would naturally tell her father. So he'd made a split second decision and had made some calls. An hour later, they'd been approached by some Middle Eastern men whose dialect she thought might be Pakistanian. They had talked in a different language for fifteen minutes before they shook hands and the men were taking her with them.

There wasn't much fighting she could do, rope coiled all the way up from her wrists to her elbows behind her back, her legs tied the same way from ankle to knees. She'd been carried over one shoulder and then dumped in the back of a truck where two other men and been waiting, with guns.

She wasn't sure how long they had driven for, because she ended up falling asleep from exhaustion. When she'd woken once more, she had found herself on a plane.

When the plane had landed, she'd been put in another truck, had been taken to a huge warehouse facility, and had been taken into one of the back rooms.

She could hear the cries and shouts of many different women and she felt an anger boil up inside of her. Had Rumlow really sold her to sex traffickers?

She'd been stripped of her clothes, which had also pissed her off. And once they'd gotten her naked and realized that her skin was completely unmarked, that had sparked the excitement in the men.

She knew from reading reports and similar cases that unmarked persons- of either sex- were sold for higher prices because it meant there was no soulmate bond there to deal with. It was harder to sell people who already had soulmates, because there was a possible connection there with another person. It was common for both soulmates to be kidnapped and then separated so that there was no one leading them to their secret location.

She'd become even angrier after they shoved her along, cuffing her ankles and wrists. She'd waited and waited as twenty different men had bid on her, all the while she'd glared at them.