|Chapter 18| Hesitations

*Hermione*

2 weeks went by without any further incidents. My belly swole to the point of no covering it up. I officially had the pregnant look. I settled with a lot of warm hoodies and maternity jeans most of the time, my robes no longer fit comfortably. Minerva was gracious enough to allow it, she pushed uniforms to the side for the year. Everyone deserved a break after the war. The castle was still rearranging itself as repairs were made.

"Happy half-baked-day!" Draco sing-songed his way into the room. I felt his arms wrap around me from behind before I looked up to catch a glimpse of him in the mirror, a blush finding it's way onto my face. He looked so handsome in his quidditch uniform, his stormy eyes brewing in contrast to the green of his clothes. The babies kicked as they felt his hands on my belly, making both of us chuckle.

I leaned back into his embrace, "Sick of me yet?" I smiled but wasn't quite joking. Women are hormonal as is, let alone pregnant women. Besides, a year ago I thought he'd want me dead, not in his arms in our shared bedroom.

"Never," He kissed my forehead, "What's on your agenda today?" I never got to answer his question as he continued, "Potter and I have quidditch, although we can't decide who you're meant to be cheering for. However, I have different methods of persuasion than he does." He winked as he pressed a kiss to my neck. I gasped as his hand slid up my shirt, cupping my breast.

"Yes you do," I moaned, pressing my bum into him. He chuckled, reaching his other hand down to dip into the sweatpants I stole from him. Even feeling fat from the pregnancy, I couldn't resist his touch. My body melted under his warm hands. 

"So I should fetch you some green to change into?" He winked, lightly tugging at my nipple. I couldn't focus on his words, need building in my lower belly.

"Only if you finish what you started," I finally replied, reaching behind myself to stroke his erection through his trousers.

"I think I can do that, flower." His breath on my neck sent shivers down my spine. He stopped touching me, much to my disappointment.

Suddenly I was off the floor and in his arms, on the way to the bed. My heart rate increased as I felt the dampness pooling onto my inner thighs. My back gently met the bed as he swiftly tugged the sweatpants down my legs, kisses following them the whole way down. His tongue drew a path on the way back up my body, slowing as he reached my dripping core. His lips peppered kisses across my inner thighs, earning moan after moan from me. My thighs began to shake as he slipped two fingers into me, curling them up to the spot that made me crazy. As his tongue licked and swirled around my most sensitive spots my hand slipped into his hair.

"Oh Draco, yes." I praised his work, crashing into my first orgasm. Pregnancy had done nothing but make me horny all the time. I could feel his smile against my core. He didn't stop until I finished riding out my high. Once I came down I whimpered as I lost the warmth of his touch.

"It's okay, flower, I'm just putting my Quidditch uniform over on the dresser so I don't get it too messy." He winked again, bringing the heat back to my cheeks in full force. I wiggled on the bed, starting to get chilly with the cool autumn air pouring in through the windows. Finally he hovered over me, kissing his way up to my lips. I poured, having wanted to please him before we did anything else. Before I could protest, he slipped into me and groaned. "You are so wet, Hermione. So wet and so tight, it feels amazing." His praise encouraged me, I tightened my walls as much as I could around him. He moaned again making me feel proud.

The thrusts started slow and gentle, but I got antsy. I started wiggling my hips to meet his with each thrust. He picked up on my needs and put more force into it, kissing me sweetly. In a swift motion he flipped me over, sliding a pillow under my belly. He slipped into me only to pull out and add a second pillow underneath me. I felt very on display, which was incredibly sexy but also made me feel embarrassed. Once he decided the angle was right he pushed hard into me, eliciting a deep moan from both of us.