|Chapter 2| Morning After

||Hermione||

My dreams were clouded with fantasies from my past, my head must have been processing what had happened not even hours ago. I felt an arm drape over my body and my head began pounding before my eyes even opened.

Obviously, I had a bit too much to drink last night. I cracked open my eyes, letting light seep through little by little. Once the sun's glare seemed to dull, I looked around to figure out where I was. The first thing I noticed was that I was naked, and laying next to Draco Malfoy.

I slightly remembered the stupid, yet pleasurable, actions we partook in last night. I hadn't quite figured out how no one managed to discover us, though. I shut my eyes to sort out my thoughts and suddenly I was being pulled closer to him, his body going rigid.

"No! NO!" His screams were easily heard through the room, his voice deep and yet shaken. He sounded like he had just finished screaming. The perverted region of my mind began to question if that had anything to do with me, but I quickly pushed that thought aside and began to wonder what his dreams were about.

"Father! NO! Mummy!" His screams began to turn into sobs. I felt his breathing increase and knew he had woken up. I clenched my eyes shut, praying he hadn't seen me staring at him.

"Hermione? Still asleep?" His voice sounded distant, "I'm glad you didn't have to witness that, beautiful. I'm glad my father never got to have his way with you." He whispered into my hair. I shifted a bit and feigned as if I had just woken up. His kind words turned into curiosity.

"D-Draco?" I whispered, sounding as pained as I felt. He chuckled and flicked his wand towards me, ceasing the pain immediately. I smiled at him, letting my guard down in hopes that I could have a break from my new found constant fear.

"Good morning. Nice to see you're not always so uptight," He winked and I felt myself blush, "I don't know how long we've been here but I need to get home before my father begins questioning my whereabouts." He whispered.

"Oh, okay." I could hear how defeated my voice sounded. An emotion flickered in his eyes. He planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Meet me in here again the first day back? I got head boy. I know you got head girl. We will make a great team." His whispered words were so comforting and yet they also reminded me that we may or may not have used protection.

"Draco," Nervousness coursed through my body, "Did you, uh, use protection?"

"Wait, did we actually? You, Hermione Granger actually slept with me?" He sounded shocked, which told me he didn't use protection.

"Yes, Draco, I did." I felt myself tearing up.

"I couldn't have, my wallet is home." He whispered, "But if anything happens, I won't let anything happen to you. Not even your friends will hurt you." His voice cracked, he stood and began to get dressed.

He left quickly after that. I could feel the hurt seeping in, with the regret. I let him use me for my body and he left. But I was different, he wanted me to come back, when school started... My thoughts trailed off, I began worrying about his lack of protection.

I left the room after getting dressed into my gown from the ball. I kept having little flashbacks, picturing his body entwined with my own. It sent shivers down my spine but that ended when I left the seventh floor only to hear my name being called.

It was Harry and Ginny. I couldn't tell them what just happened, they would kill him, but I'm unsure if it was completely his fault. I know myself well enough to know that I am dangerously attracted to Draco. I just hide it because he is pure blood, he is a Slytherin, and his father is/was a death eater.

My mind fooled me into thinking how wrong he and I would be, but my heart was always pulling me towards him. My mind took this second of uncertainty to slip multiple images of his body entwined with mine into my head. I couldn't focus on anything. My head was going ten different directions.

"'Mione?" Harry's hand was on my upper arm and I slipped out of my daze and walked with him to where Ron's parents awaited our arrival. Mrs. Weasley, who was currently the only mother in my life, clutched me to her, sniffing my hair and looking at me knowingly.

"I'm taking her home, she looks out of it." She was quick to take me to my apartment. I got home and Ronald was already waiting for us, trying to hug me.

"I'm not hurt, Ronald. Stop trying to fix me. I just slept in the room of requirement, that's all!" I yelled at him, his face began reddening. He was visibly angry.

"Well, excuse me for being worried. Malfoy  runs off, then you disappear. I thought he hurt you! I apologize for worrying about the girl I care about!" He was screaming back at me.

"Yeah? Well you weren't worried while you were snogging some blonde girl. So I think me having a chat with Draco is completely rational. Not to mention, he wouldn't hurt me but you did!" I spat at him, he did a double take.

"I think we need a break." He seethed. I nodded, unable to say it better myself. He quickly apparated out of my apartment and I was left with my memories of the night before. I fell into a deep sleep that evening.

~~Dream~~

It's the first night back in Hogwarts for the school year, the castle is so different and yet it is the same. Draco is waiting for me in the entrance hall. I fall right into his embrace, ignoring Ronald until I notice the way his wand is pointed at my stomach, he yells the killing curse and yet I don't die. It takes me a moment to realize it wasn't me he tried to kill. It was something inside of me. He killed my baby.

//Author's note: Hey guys! Part two for you!(: I have been busy with behind the wheel or I would have updated all of my stories by now!(: \\