Nothing they said could make me feel any better nobody knows how this shit feels. He was just ok it's crazy how fast shit can happen. But again this what comes with this street shit.

"Family for Marquise Allen" We heard and we all stood up as the man walked over to us.

"He's finally out of surgery but due to his injuries he has fallen into a coma due to all the the blood he's lost and the medication"

"He suffered 4 shots Two to the chest one to the calf and another In his left arm- Thank god those bullets missed any important arteries and his heart- But everything's looking good he should be up soon and he's in room 712 if you would like to go see him" The doctor explained and a weight lifted off me.

"Whew Thank you Thank you" His mom said as she threw her hands up.

"Whew shit had a nigga scared" Pooter said as he held his chest.

We all got in the elevator and made our way to Room 712.

Seeing Tone laid in a hospital bed with all kinds of wires hooked to him and sounds of machines filled the room.

"Mommy is daddy ok" Storm mumbled as she gripped my hand and hid her head into my legs.

"He gone be okay moonie ou wanna go get some ice cream we don't have to tell your mommy" Lyn said to storm and that made her instantly let go of my leg and ran to Lyn and Ray.

"We gone take her with us and let you get some peace i'll call you" Ray said as she gave me a hugg and left out.

Everyone else sat with me and his mom for about another hour and then left they said they'll be back later.

"Alright baby i gotta head out i'll be back soon as I can please call me if he wakes up before i get back" Mo said as she pulled me into a hug and i nodded.

I sat for about 7 more hours in the hospital waiting on Tone and everyone was back at this time.

" Y'all remember how mean Tone used to be to T before they started fucking round now can't nobody even joke with her without him ready to beat somebody ass" Pooter joked and everyone started laughing.

"Na for real he use to be rude to her whole time he wanted her" Ty laughed making me laugh also.

"That time he tried to drown Pooter in the pool for ripping the head off storm barbie" Ron joked and we all laughed except pooter.

"Nah that shit anit funny I almost died if  Ray anit get him off me" Pooter huffed.

I looked at the time seeing it was 8pm.. Wish he would get up already. I was in a pair of his polo boxers a big Tee and some kappa slides no socks a scarf and hair amess.

"Visiting hours bouta end so we be back in the morning you want us Take storm you know we don't mind it and she sleep anyways" Ray asked and I looked over at her sleep on Deja's lap.

"Yes Thank you" I got up to hug Ray.

"Anit none it's gone be ight he'll be up soon" She said as she held me and i nodded.

Everyone said there goodbyes and left and now it was just me and his mom again.

"You can stay here with him if you want and I'll come back in the morning since he can only have one person here" His mom said breaking the silence we sat in.

"You sure" I asked as i furrowed my eyebrows.

"Yeah baby i'm sure" She said as she grabbed her purse and we stood up and hugged for a while and then she left.

I scrolled through facebook laying in this uncomfortable ass chair.

"Ugh i hate hospitals you better be glad i like you ugly" I said more so to myself then him as I tried to get comfortable.

About some hours went by and I finally fell asleep.

"Tee" I heard my name being called faintly cause me to move around.

"TEE" I hard again and i fluttered my eyes open seeing it was tone.

I hoped up quickly walking over to the bed almost slipping but catching myself.

"So i'm ugly huh" He laughed causing me to nudge him.

"Thats not funny you get up joking" I said rolling my eyes.

"Lay down" He said scooting over and pulling the cover back.

"I can't i'm to big" I said.

"Girl come on damn or stay in that lil ass chair" He argued so I climbed in the bed with him.

"Am I hurting you" I said trying not to touch him and he sucked his teeth.

"I said you good and where yo clothes" He said as he pinched my thigh.

"Ouch and Ian have a chance to put them on cause I ran up here to you" I said.

"You really had me scared when you gone get out for good" I said as tears dropped out of my eyes.

"I'm trying you can't just leave that shit like that but i'm good tho that's all that matters"

"But your not good we laid up in a hospital bed right now what if you wouldn't have been good Marquis you don't think shit through you just do up and do it" I said aggressively wiping tears I hate being pregnant all I fucking do is cry.

"Stop crying you too pretty for that shit" He said wrapping his arm around me.

"I need to get the fuck out of here" He said snatching wires out his arms and I popped him.

"Sorry for hitting you but stop they'll probably discharge you soon since your yo  you act like you have some sense" I said.

"Whatever- Look my dick out and shit this shit crazy man" He said and I laughed.

"Yeah yeah stop complaining be glad they saved you dummy" I said.

"Mhm"

——————————-

3 characters in a day im literally onna roll🙄