Chapter 8- Annabeth

I finally arrived at the lavender fields, the pearl helped me find where he was. I looked shocked, it was Percy! He was here!... talking to another lady. I was about to punch the life out of her when I realized it was Aphrodite. I knew I shouldn't have listened because Aphrodite only visited Percy to talk about me. But I couldn't, I just had to listen.

"Me and Hera noticed that well.. You've been thinking about marrying Annabeth", Aphrodite smirked. Oh. My. Gods. WHAT? My heart started beating harder and harder and harder. My face felt red, my legs felt weak and my heart was exploding. Percy was so kind and sweet, of course I was going to say yes. I listened more, feeling guilty. Well not guilty exhilarating.

"Uh... well I guess Camp Half-blood or Annabeth's favorite restaurant. I would be extra nice and I would propose when she would least expect it..." Percy started talking. My heart exploded one more time. I continued listening and I swear, I looked like a freakin' tomato. I knew I should have ran up to him but this was much better than hugging him. And of course, I had to text Piper:

Me: PIPER.

M: APHRODITE AND PERCY WERE TALKING ABOUT MARRIAGE.

M: PERCY WANTS TO MARRY MEEEE

Piper: OMG GIRLLLLL YESSSSS

P: SO DID YOU HUG HIM?!?!?

M: ...no

P: WHAT?!?

M: WELL I WANTED TO EAVESDROP BEFORE

M: ANYWAYS TEXT U LATER

9 hours ago I was annoyed with her because she kept overreacting to me and Percy's relationship but now I loved her more than ever. I couldn't stop smiling, Percy wanted to marry me. I kept listening and got annoyed at Percy because he wanted to wait a year. Come on Percy, if you asked a year ago I would've said yes, I thought.

"Take your time Annie, I'm waiting", Percy said softly. He was so cute, then suddenly he started singing or humming. He sounded like an angel. I guess the children of Poseidon were kind of like sirens and could sing incredibly. I stared at him in awe until I realized I should probably run up to him. When I thought about running up and hugging him I started crying out of happiness. I tried to handle myself and calm down before I would run to him but before I could, I surged forward.

"PERCY", I yelled. He turned around with a big smile and ran towards me.

"WISE GIRL, I missed y-", Percy started. Before he could continue I kissed him. I smiled, being in his arms felt great again.

"I love you", Percy said lovingly. I tried to smile but I ended up crying even more. And so did Percy.

"I love you tooOOoo", I sobbed. I felt so emotional.

"WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME?" he screeched. He had a voice crack which just made my day. I fell into his arms and laughed.

"Did we succeed in the quest? My mother didn't seem to like you", I asked half crying.

"Yep, we're going to college. Athena seemed okay with me. She also..", Percy trailed off looking into my eyes. Of course, I was happy to see him but I wanted him to tell me all the details.

"Come on tell me, you coward", I huffed. He looked at me, offended. I rolled my eyes and kissed him again.

"She said she gives me her blessing..." he stammered. I looked at his eyes in shock. What???