Chapter 3: Meeting the Fellowship

After the battle at Helm's Deep, Aria and Legolas continued to fight alongside the people of Rohan. They battled through many more skirmishes, but eventually, news came that the war had shifted to the south, and they were needed there.

It was on their journey to the south that they met the Fellowship of the Ring. Aria had heard of them before, of course. Everyone in Middle-earth had. But she had never expected to actually meet them.

She was riding on horseback with Legolas when they spotted the group. There was Gandalf, standing tall and proud, and Aragorn, the future king of Gondor. Aria recognized them both immediately, but the rest of the Fellowship was a mystery to her.

As they approached, Gandalf's face lit up. "Aria!" he exclaimed, his voice filled with joy. "It's been so long since I've seen your people. Your parents would be so proud of the warrior you've become."

Aria was taken aback. She had never met Gandalf before, but he seemed to know her parents. "You knew my parents?" she asked, her voice filled with confusion.

"Yes, I did," Gandalf replied, his eyes twinkling with mirth. "Your mother was a strong warrior, and your father swore to raise you the same way. I've come to see you crowned as princess of your people."

Aria was stunned. She had always known that she was a princess, but she had never given it much thought. She was a warrior first and foremost, and her people had always come before her own personal title.

But now, faced with the reality of her royal status, she was unsure how to feel. She looked around at the Fellowship, wondering what they thought of her.

"You're a princess," Aragorn said, his voice filled with respect. "What are your people like? What are their customs and traditions?"

Aria took a deep breath, trying to gather her thoughts. "My people are fierce warriors," she said, her voice steady. "We value strength and honor above all else. But we also value family and community. Our customs and traditions are centered around our connection to each other and to our land."

As she spoke, she felt a sense of pride in her people. She had always known that they were strong and capable, but to hear herself describe them to others made her realize just how much she loved and respected them.

The Fellowship listened intently as Aria spoke, their eyes fixed on her with a mix of curiosity and admiration. And as they continued on their journey together, Aria felt a sense of camaraderie with these strangers who had become her allies. She knew that they had a long road ahead of them, but she also knew that they were stronger together than they could ever be alone.