Chapter 25

Seconds later, The toys were using Rex a battering ram to break into the apartment and Rex exclaimed " But I don't wanna use my head!"

" Guys, wait! We can talk about this!" Sylvia tried to tell the others that Woody wasn't hurt but they wouldn't listen. The toys started yelling as they charged through the cover and into the apartment before they crashed into the box on the way & groaned. Woody, Jacob, Delaney, Angel and the Roundup Gang looked over and Stinky Pete asked " What's going on here?"

" Sylvia's back?" Jacob questioned.

" Buzz! Guys! Hey, how did you find us?" Woody asked the toys but he was also unaware that the space toy wasn't the real Buzz Lightyear.

" Watch yourself!" Utility Belt Buzz exclaimed before he pounced on Woody and pinned him down to the floor. Sylvia ran over to the Utility Belt Buzz and asked " Buzz, what're you doing? It's just Woody. Get off of him!"

" We're here to bring ya & Sylvia, Woody!" Slinky Dog reminded the sheriff as he & the other toys started charging towards the Roundup Gang and the Royal Revolution Squad.

Prospector Pete screamed as Hamm jumped on his box & knocked him over and snapped " You heard of Kung Fu? Well get ready for Pork CHOP!"

" Prepare to meet MR. ANGRY EYES!" Mr. Potato Head exclaimed as he accidentally put on his extra pair of shoes instead of his angry eyes before he ran into a cupboard, leaving Jessie, Jacob and Delaney in bewilderment at third antic. Woody got up from the floor and said " Hold it, now! Hey! You don't understand! These are our friends!" Thinking that Woody was talking about him, Slinky, Hamm, Mr. Potato Head, Boy Blue & Bessie Rex ran up to the others and exclaimed " Yeah, we're their friends!"

" No, Rex! I mean THEY'RE our friends!" Woody referred to the Roundup Gang and the Royal Revolution Squad.

Sylvia, Boy Blue & Bessie ran up to Jacob & Delaney before the prince took out his sword, pointed it at Boy Blue who raised his arms up and Jacob angrily asked him " Who are you? And why are you trying to attack us?!"

" Wait, Jacob. This is my friend. He won't hurt you." Sylvia assured her brother.

" She's right. My cow & I don't wanna cause any trouble." Boy Blue agreed with Sylvia in fright. The prince put down his sword and the wooden boy introduced himself & his pet cow bashfully " I'm Boy Blue. And this is my pet cow, Bessie. We're Sylvia's best friends."

" Boy Blue? As in the kid " Little Boy Blue" from the Nursery Rhyme?" Jacob asked the wooden puppet.

" That's me." Boy Blue responded before he asked " You guys must be Warrior Prince Jacob & Royal Assistant Delaney, right?" They both nodded their heads yes and Delaney asked " So you've heard of us?"

" Yeah, I've seen your show. It was really cool. Sylvia has told me & Bessie so much about you guys." Boy Blue responded while he & Bessie smiled.

" Did she?" Jacob asked while he looked at Sylvia with a smirk and she blushed & nodded her head yes.

" But I'm just wondering, if you guys weren't torturing Woody then why was he begging you guys to stop?" Boy Blue asked Jacob & Delaney who looked at him with raised eyebrows and Jacob responded " We were only tickling him."

" Yeah, Jacob, Jessie, Bullseye, Angel & I were only playing with him. Delaney told them and Boy Blue & Bessie finally understood before Sylvia's eyes went wide as she remembered the horse and told her brother & friends " Speaking of Angel, we've gotta help her and stop the others." Jacob, Delaney, Boy Blue & Bessie nodded in agreement before they went over to the others to try and stop them.

Angel was hiding behind Bullseye in fear as the male horse was growling at Slinky Dog as a way of protecting her since Slinky was growling at them both.

" Hey, stop that! You leave them alone, springy dog!" Jessie confronted Slinky before she exclaimed " Hey!" Since Slinky wrapped himself around Jessie, Bullseye & Angel before he told Utility Belt Buzz and his friends " Grab Woody & Sylvia and let's go!" Utility Belt Buzz did so and Woody exclaimed " Fellas! Hold it! Buzz! Put me down!" Sylvia, Boy Blue & Bessie ran after him and the rest of their friends as they tried to stop them and tried to tell them that the Roundup Gang and the Royal Revolution Squad meant no harm but they wouldn't listen as Mr. Potato Head exclaimed " Retreat!"

" Quick to the vent!" Rex exclaimed as well as the toys continued taking Woody to the vent with Sylvia, Boy Blue & Bessie running after them.

" Guys, wait!" Sylvia tried to tell them.

" They're stealing them." Jessie told Stinky Pete and he exclaimed " No!"

The toys yelled as they were running towards the vent until the real Buzz Lightyear was in front of them and he exclaimed " Hold it, right there!"

" Buzz?" The toys questioned as they all stopped and Utility Belt Buzz went up to him and asked " You again?!"

" Woody! Sylvia! Thank goodness you two are alright." Buzz told the sheriff & princess with so much relief.

" Buzz, what is going on?" Woody asked before Utility Belt Buzz told him " Hold on!" He put Woody down and Sylvia managed to catch him on time.

" I am Buzz Lightyear, and I'm in charge of this defense!" Utility Belt Buzz started to argue with the real Buzz Lightyear who then calmly responded " No. I am Buzz Lightyear."

" I am Buzz Lightyear!" Utility Belt Buzz argued again.

" I'm Buzz Lightyear!" Buzz Lightyear argued back.

" So, who's the real Buzz?" Woody asked the two Buzzes as he looked confused by this whole thing.

" I am!" Both of the Buzzes replied.

" Don't let this imposter fool you! He's been trained by Zurg himself to mimic my every move!" Utility Belt Buzz tried to convince them before the real Buzz opened his doppelgänger's helmet off and he began to choke & gasp for air just like the real Buzz did when Woody opened HIS helmet last year. The toys looked at Buzz in confusion and uncertainty until Buzz lifted his foot to show the name ANDY written on it.

" Buzz!" The toys happily exclaimed while Bessie panted with glee as Woody shook his hand & Buzz patted Slinky on the head as Slinky chuckled " I had a feelin' it was you Buzz. My front end just had to catch up with my back end."

" Yeah, I agree with Slinky. I was actually hoping that you were the real Buzz since THIS Buzz was acting very strange right after we separated." Boy Blue told the real Buzz while gesturing to Buzz's Doppelgänger at the same time.