Chapter 7

(Elsewhere)
The man who stole Woody & Sylvia was driving his car down the road to get to his destination. Inside the trunk, both Woody & Sylvia were bumped around in the bag as the car stopped in front of a building. The two of them heard the man open the door of the trunk before he brought the bag out. As soon as the man walked to his apartment, both Woody & Sylvia peeped out of the bag to see the man opening the door to the building and went inside. The door shut and it showed a sign that said " No children allowed."

(Meanwhile)
Back in Andy's room, Etch had drawn a picture of Woody & Sylvia as the toys were trying to figure out the person that took them. They also had the remake of the crime scene using LEGO to make Andy's house and the small toy in a car was used to represent the man's car.

" All right. Let's review this one more time. At precisely 8:32-ish. Exhibit A. Woody and Sylvia were kidnapped. Exhibit B." Hamm stopped mid sentenced as Etch drew a false picture of the man who had a beard as Hamm finished his sentence with " Composite sketch of the kidnapper." The other toys looked at the picture weirded out.

" Um, Hamm, that's not what he looks like." Boy Blue told the piggy bank as he looked very sketched out by the picture.

" Boy Blue's right, he didn't have a beard like that." Bo Peep said as she and the other toys agreed with Boy Blue as they all raised an eyebrow at the picture.

" Fine." Hamm said before he looked at Etch and told him " Uh, Etch, give him a shave." Etch redrew Al again but without the beard.

" The kidnapper was bigger than that." Slinky Dog commented.

" Oh, picky, picky, picky." Hamm said as he was annoyed with the other toys trying to correct him.

" Let's just go straight to Exhibit F. The kidnapper's vehicle. Now the vehicle fled the scene in this direction." Mr. Potato Head explained to everyone.

" Your eyes are in backwards. It went the other way." Hamm told the potato head toy rather rudely.

" Hey! Put a cork in it!" Mr. Potato Head fired back at him.

" How do you spell "FBI"?" Rex asked as he accidentally walked into the crime scene remake and messed it up.

" MY CRIME SCENE!!" Mr. Potato Head shouted as he was freaked out about what Rex just did. As the toy dinosaur turned, his tail knocked over the model of Andy's house.

" Oh, why don't you watch where you're goin' Godspilla!" Hamm scolded Rex for ruining the crime scene remake.

" I didn't know there was a crime scene." Rex told Mr. Potato Head and Hamm as he realized what he did.

" Excuse me. Excuse me. A little quiet, please. Thank you." Buzz told all the other toys as he went back whatever he was doing.

" Huh?" Hamm asked as the toys looked at each other confused before they walked over to Buzz who was typing some letters into Mr. Spell via his keyboard to figure out the license plate's numbers: LZTYBRN as Mr. Spell said " Lazy toy brain. Lousy, try brian." The toys looked at Buzz and Rex asked " What are you doing, Buzz?"

" There was some sort of message encoded on that vehicle's ID tag." Buzz responded to Rex's question before Mr. Spell said " Liz try bran."

" It's just a license plate. It's just a jumble of letters." Mr. Potato Head reminded the toy spaceman.

" Yeah, and there are about million registered cars in the Tri-County area alone." Hamm chimed in as he agreed with what Mr. Potato Head said.

" I wouldn't say that. I mean the letters on a license plate are initials that stand for the name of some type of important information." Boy Blue reminded the other toys as Mr. Potato Head looked up at him with a raised eyebrow.

" Lou's thigh burn." Mr. Spell said as Buzz shook his head in dismay.

" Oh, this can't help. Let's leave Buzz to play with his toy." Mr. Potato Head annoyingly told the other toys as they started to walk away except for Boy Blue & Bessie who stayed behind to see what Buzz was doing out of curiosity.

Mr. Potato Head's comment gave Buzz an idea and he muttered " Toy. Toy. Toy." He then turned to the other toys and called out " Hold on!" Boy Blue & Bessie watched as Buzz typed the letters up on Mr. Spell. The other toys stopped walking away and turned around to watch Buzz type the letters on Mr. Spell's keyboard before he pressed the play button and Mr. Spell said " Al's Toy Barn." That was when the words clicked into Boy Blue's head and he thought " Wait, was that..."

" Al's Toy Barn?!" The other toys except Boy Blue exclaimed while Bessie mooed questionably as they were all surprised to hear the words " Al's Toy Barn." Buzz picked up the feather from earlier to look at it as he figured that the clues were beginning to add up and said " Etch! Draw that man in the chicken suit!" Etch did so and a picture of Al in his chicken costume appeared on his screen and it made everyone gasp in shock and Bessie moo in horror. Rex yelled in horror and he cried out " It's the chicken man!"

" That's our guy." Buzz told everyone.

" No wonder he looked so familiar." Boy Blue said as he & Bessie realized that the man who took Woody & Sylvia was none other than Al McWhiggin.

" I knew there was something I didn't like about that chicken." Hamm commented as he knew that his instinct about the chicken man was right.