Chapter 13: Finale

Jedi Knight Archie Ilaiah

===

A Republic Victory! Thanks to the heroics of Echo and Fives, Admiral STAG and the Separatist forces have been destroyed, and the Clone Wars have been won!

And...Archie Ilaiah and the 595 have defeated Spear and Razer, while Bo-Katan and the Nite Owls have defeated Maul's Death Watch.

...but when Jedi Mace Windu went to investigate the absence of the Coruscant Guard, his discovery that Admiral Tarkin had been controlling them the entire time led to his unfortunate betrayal and death...

...now back together again, our heroes plan their move...

===

"I can't believe Tarkin would do something like this. He was my friend."

"So was Palpatine." I tell Anakin.

"You'd be surprised how many of our allies are actually against us." Ahsoka adds.

"Yes." Obi-Wan agrees. "Now, it's important to remember that no one outside this room can know of our plan to infiltrate the Republic Naval Base."

"Understood, Sir." Neyo confirms.

"Whatever we do, we can't risk any more casualties." Echo says.

"Echo, Fives," Cody says. "You've done more than enough to save the galaxy. Go get some rest and we'll take it from here."

"I second that." Pako nods.

"No!" Fives yells. "It's because of me that the clone-chips were even found! Every Jedi who dies is on my hands—I have to see this through! We can't lose anyone else."

"Fives is right." Anakin says. "And I've got the perfect plan for infiltration."

---

Swift lands our ships. We're all dressed up in clone armor—Anakin, Obi-Wan, and I. Rex, Cody, Echo, Fives, and Pako definitely fit the armor because...well yeah. The only thing is that Cody isn't in 501st armor.

"Good luck, men." Swift calls. "I'll keep the ship running."

"The 501st is not authorized to set foot here." A guard says.

"We're here for an inspection of your base." I imitate a clone's voice. Pako is always startled by the fact that I can do it so well. He taught me once and I was able to catch on.

"Let me see your identification and your rank."

"You don't need to see our identification." Obi-Wan waves his hand for a mind trick.

It works. "I don't need to see your identification."

"Move along."

"Move along." We walk past. When we get inside, we take off the helmets.

"Rex, you're a genius." Fives praises him.

"Too bad Ahsoka can't fit in this armor." Anakin jokes.

"I sense this is where Mace Windu met his end..." Obi-Wan pauses.

Though there's no more time to pause. Commander Fox walks out. "What—Jedi! Kill the—"

"Sleep." Obi-Wan's mind trick works again. Fox drops to the floor.

"Cody, Fives, Echo, stay with Fox." I order.

"Echo, can you deactivate all security cameras in this sector?" Rex asks.