"Dad helped with the oven, but I did everything else myself. I followed mums recipe!" She says with a proud smile. My mom made the best cinnamon rolls ever! We used to bake a lot when I was younger. I really miss that. And I really miss her.

"She begged me for weeks if she could bake some to bring you." My dad says with a smile. I take one up and take a bite. It tastes exactly the same as when my mum used to make them. I could cry right now. This brings back so many childhood memories.

"10/10! You did really good, Princess! They taste exactly like mums." I say with a big smile.

"Really? I don't remember what they used to taste like when she made them, only when you made them." She says.

"Mine never tasted this good. You are really good at baking! You might have to do the baking next time I'm home." I say, taking another bite. Emma smiles big. We all sit and talk for some time.

"Dani?" Emma asks, to get my attention.

"Yes princess?" I say, looking at her.

"Did you bring some of your colours with you?" She asks in danish.

"Of course I did. What colour are you thinking?" I ask with a smile.

"Pink and purple!" She replies excitedly.

"Did dad say yes?" I ask with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes I did. It was my idea." My dad says with a smile.

"Okay, I'll just go grab it, then we can get started, sounds good?" I say as I stand up.

"Okay." Emma says with a smile.

I get up and hump to my room. I take the box with all my hair dyes out and start looking for the ones I need. I grab them, some bleach and the cape, before I hump back out again. I see Tommy and Emma talking, both with big smiles on their faces. It warms my heart! I also see my dad talking to Clem, Andy and Kieren

"What happened with your leg?" My dad asks, looking at me.

"Oh, eh... I fell onto the stage a few days ago when we were playing frisbee. It's just a little sprain." I say, with a slight laugh, because of my clumsiness.

"And you didn't think to call me?" My dad asks.

"I'm okay Dad. The boys take good care of me." I say with a smile, looking at Tommy, before looking back at my dad.

"I'm glad you are okay, but at least text me next time, okay? I wanna know if something happens to you." He says.

"I will." I tell him with a smile. "Emma, are you ready?" I ask with a smile, looking at Emma. She quickly turns to look at me.

"Yes! I'm so excited!" She says as she walks towards me.

"I can't wait to see it when it's done!" Tommy says with a smile, looking at Emma. Cute!

"We will be in the dressing room, if you need us." I say with a smile, before we leave the bus.

"So how do you want it, princess? Ombre or split? Vibrant or pastel?" I ask her in Danish, as I put the cape on her.

"Vibrant split! That would be cute!" She says with a big smile.

"I have an idea, but you might have to help me." I say, looking at her through the mirror.

"What is it?" She asks excitedly.

"What do you think about having matching hair?" I ask her.

"I would love it!" She says excitedly.