Jack waves awkwardly "hi" he says. The manager smiles "hello welcome to London" he replies. We both thank him and then we're brought to a room where we can see the hosts from. "Jack and your managers will be in here while you're in there" the guy tells me.

I nod and look around "they can hear it right?" I ask. "Yes they can" he answers. "Ok good" I say and look at jack. He looks at me and winks. "They're just doing a segment then you'll be brought in" the manager says. "Ok cool" I say.

We sit down on the couches and listen then I'm brought through the door as they introduce me. "She is on her way to break records and is just as good as taylor swift, olivia rodrigo, and sabrina carpenter please welcome Olivia Davis!" They say.

"Wow just as good as Taylor?" I ask. Both of them nod "yes olivia we love you here" grace answers. "Ah well I'm flattered I love taylor she is mother" I reply. "So just a couple weeks ago you released your first single for what we're assuming is your next album" Henry starts.

My heart thumps and I nod as he continues. "What can we expect?" He asks. I look over at Anthony and he nods giving me a thumbs up. "You can expect some great songs, I worked with jack antonoff and Aaron dessner this time around and they both were so fun" I answer.

They both gasp "really?" Grace asks. I nod proudly "yes" I answer. "I can't say quite yet when the album's coming but I'm so so excited" I add. "Well we are too" Henry says. We talk about my last music project and what my future on touring is or could be.

I shift and look over at jack and Antony then back at the hosts. "Well I don't have plans yet but I'd gladly open up for anyone especially taylor" I say. "Taylor if you are listening I would die dead if you have me open for you" I add.

Henry chuckles "you hear that taylor" he says. "I agree you should open for her" grace says. "It would be crazy" I reply. "We'd love to see it" henry says. "I've got the time" I smirk. "On another note you're no longer single correct?" Grace asks.

My face heats up and I look over at Jack "correct" I answer. "He's here with us right?" Henry asks. "Yes he is in another room listening" I answer. "Well by the smile on your face I can tell you're very very happy" grace says. "I am" I answer again.

This interview is done just a few minutes later and then I'm off for the next few. By 2pm we're back at the hotel for a break before Graham Norton. "You've got 4 hours" Anthony tells me. "Great" I reply.

Jack and I get food from the buffet since we're both pretty hungry then we decide to just walk around for a little bit. Which doesn't last very long because I'm spotted about 10 minutes away from the hotel.

We run back and escape back to our room. "That was crazy" he says catching his breath. "Very" I say laying down on the bed. "How much longer?" He asks. "3 hours" I answer. "We could nap" he says. "We could" I reply getting comfortable.

And that's what we do. Since we're both so tired we spent an hour and a half napping then we spend half an hour finding an outfit for me. Before going down to the buffet for more food.

That hour goes by and now we're on route to the Graham norton show. "You're gonna do so good babe" jack reassures me. "Thank you" I smile. He kisses the side of my head "proud of you" he says. "Thank you babe" I reply. "I love you" he whispers.

I smile "I love you too" I whisper back. He smiles and we sit silently then we're at the studio where the show is filmed. We're all brought to a green room and there's a tv playing the first few segments of the show.