CHAPTER 32: APPLE

Start from the beginning

[undistributed Universal point]:

SKILLS:

[STEPS OF WIND GOD] LV MAX: ACTIVE/PASSIVE

[lycanthrope]: -UNLOCKED

[COSMIC CELESTIAL ART] LV 1

ACHIEVEMENTS UNLOCKED:

TITLES UNLOCKED:

"WHHHHATTT...! System, what's going on with my stats? My HP increased by a lot, but why have my strength, Stamina, Agility, and Defence stats been reduced so much... are you playing a prank on me?"

*DING*

[TITLES]:

[NEWBORN GOD]

[Due to the effect of this title. The host stats have been reset and the human LV. restriction has been removed.]

"What a fucking useless title. System, is there any way to remove this title?"

*DING*

[NO]

"Sigh..."

Helena could not help but sigh in frustration. She worked hard to complete the system's missions no matter how hard they were, While in a child's body. She tried her best to complete the mission, even though it took a toll on her. And to see the stats she worked so hard for disappear, because of a Title, made her feel disheartened.

"Tch... Let's see what else I got."

Helena was frustrated and mad about her stats, but she knew that there was nothing she could do about it.

[TITLES]

[NEWBORN GOD]

[GOD OF A NEW UNIVERSE]:

[As the GOD of a new unnamed universe, the host would receive 5UT points for any new development in her universe and 5UT points a day from every living creature in the universe.]

Helena squinted her eyes as she read the title description again. Her expression looked like she had just seen something absurd. After reading for the third time, she felt a slight headache and pinched her forehead before saying-

"Wait–wait a minute... System, what's going on? What do you mean by 'GOD OF AN UNNAMED UNIVERSE?' I don't even have the strength to fight Nora now. How can I be a God?"

*DING*

[As I said before, the host body has undergone some changes due to the effect–]

"I know that already and I can see the terrible effects on my stats, but what other changes happened while I was unconscious?"

*DING*

[OTHER THAN THE CHANGE IN STATS THE HOST QI STORAGE LOCATED AT THE SOLAR PLEXUS HAS TRANSFORMED INTO A NEW UNIVERSE AFTER MERGING WITH THE [DEN] POCKET DIMENSION"

"Huh!??"

The ridiculous situation that she found herself in shocked Helena. After deliberating in her mind for a while. She claimed herself, sat in her meditation pose, and closed her eyes. She knew that thinking won't solve her confusion. Only by seeing it would she be able to believe it.

[activating COSMIC CELESTIAL ART]

Helena felt something different after activating the skill. Normally when she practices with [QI meditation], the mana in the air is inhaled and transformed into QI and stored in the Dantian, but that seemed to have changed. Instead of absorbing the mana in the air, the [COSMIC CELESTIAL ART] seemed to be producing a new type of energy from within her Dantian.

*DING*

[STRENGTH INCREASED BY 1]

[AGILITY INCREASED BY 1]

[STAMINA INCREASED BY 2]

.

.

.

Helena's stats increased by the second while [COSMIC CELESTIAL ART] was activated, but she did not notice this because her senses were blocked.

"Huh...? Why am I back here?"

Helena found herself in a familiar space. She could tell that she was in the same [DEN] Space, but there was something different about it. This time around, she felt more comfortable and freer than before. It felt like she was in a place she knew all her life.

Helena prepared to move in the space with her space swimming technique, but as she tried to move, she felt something missing. She looked below and saw it. "Huh? Where are my LEGS!!?"

Helena panicked. She could not see her legs. Instead, her lower body was like that of a ghost or a genie. She closed her eyes, hoping that when she opens them her legs would return, but when she opened them, it disappointed her to see nothing changed.

*********A few minutes later*******

A few minutes passed by, and Helena has gotten used to her ghost legs. She could move in the space better than when she had legs.

Helena found it fun as she moves around playfully. "Ha-ha... this is weird, but fun. System... system!"

It surprised Helena that no matter how many times she called out to the system, it did not reply. Maybe because of the separated space the system could not hear her, she thought. But that would make things harder since she could not get answers to the questions she had.

"What to do now...?"

Helena deliberated for a while on what to do, then she remembered the description of the [GOD OF A NEW UNIVERSE] title she got.

"According to the TITLE, I am the God of this universe. Well... since I am God here, it means I can do anything I want. like... make an apple out of nothing!"

Helena knew something like making an apple out of nothing was impossible, but still, she had an excited expression at the thought of what she could do.

*POOF*

An apple appeared magically in front of Helena.

[AUTHORS NOTE]

HEY, GUYS. THE NEW CHAPTER IS HERE. I HOPE YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER. OH, AND DON'T FORGET TO JOIN THE PATREON TO READ AHEAD. BYE, SEE YOU NEXT SATURDAY.

patreon.com/Samjoe