Chapter 3

Olivia

Work had been going good so far, i hadnt thought about Charles not once .. but i still hadn't been here mentally all day .

for some strange reason My mind was focused on going to the club opening with Jelena later on toninght ..

i hadnt been out since me and Charles broke up .. idk how this was going to go over .

I was so deep in thought that i hadnt realised someone had entered the room until i heard a deep voice say Ms.Michell ?

i quickly looked up & i had no idea who it was . his face looked familiar , but i couldnt put a name to it ..

Me : yes , how can i help you ? "

?? : My name is August .. and your supose to be my lawyer ..

Me : oh yeah your the one that i helped the other day ..

August : yeah , you need to hurry up & make this shit go away .. a nigga aint got time for this

Me : excuse me ?

August : did i stuter ?

Me : look " August " i dont know who the fuck you use to dealing with , but when you deal with me your going to have to have respect i said semi yelling

i sighed

Me : ion know what type of females your use to dealing with or how they let you speak to them but when you speak to me you need to be more manerable , if thats something you cant handle then there is the door , im pretty sure someone else would be able to help you with your " situation "

August

i could tell by the looks of this girl that she was up tight & boogie ..

Me : and i dont know who the fuck you use to dealing with , but imma real ass nigga & you gone respect that shit ..

now i gotta go , contact my people when you got some information about my case ..

i said walking out .

Later That Day ...

I was at the club doing a sound check for the club i was performing at tonight & i couldnt help but think about Ms. Michell she was so fucking sexy she was about 5'2 thick as hell & gorgeous as fuck , but i cant stand a boogie ass female .. Jer walked in screaming my name ..
" wat nigga damn ? "
- YOU READY TO TURN THE FUCK UP ?
" lower yo voice dawg , the hell you so turnt for ? "
- BRUH IM JUST READY TO SEE SOME FINE ASS BITCHES THAT READY TO FUCK
i couuldnt do nothing but laugh ..
" but eyy guess what ,
- what nig ?
" i went and met that lawyer today
- she fine ass hell aint she ?!
" hell yeah man but she boogie as fuck & you know ion like that shit ..
- aww hell here you go , look man fuck this shit we finna turn up tonight & fuck bout four bitches a pice , ya dig my nig ???
" ya man "
- aight now go do your sound check ..

i walked back over to the stage & went to start singing , but alls i could think about was her . shit i dont know what is was , but just lookin at her had a nigga going crazy ...

------------------------------------------------------

CHARLES IN THE MM