Part 3: Chapter 6

*niffler badger*

Eleazar's first year at Hogwarts

I sat patiently at the professors table as Eleazar walked up to the stool and sat down. Weasley put the hat on his head. I was nervous. And poppy and I had a bet with the men on which house El would be sorted into. Even though the Eleazar we knew was a Hufflepuff it didn't mean it could change. I mean look, Ominis is alive.

"Hufflepuff!" I let out a big sigh of relief as the Hufflepuff's cheered for the new member of their house.

After the dinner El ran up to me and hugged me tightly. "Mum! Did you see I got Hufflepuff?"

"I did you are so cool."

"Did you get your twenty galleons?" He asked grinning.

I could feel my smile get wider. Of course he knew. "I did indeed." As he turned to leave with his house I noticed something in his pocket. "Hold on," I reached out and pulled my niffler badger from his robe pocket. "What's this doing here?"

He looked at me with pleading eyes. "Oh... weird how did that get here?"

"Honey, do you want to take him with you?"

"I... yeah."

I smiled and slipped it back in his pocket. "Just take care of him."

"Always mum." I kissed his cheek once more and he ran off to join his house leaving me going home to one less kid.

I felt slightly somber as I walked in the cottage without El. I was so used to him always being around.

"Well?" Sebastian asked with a passed out 4 year old Anne on his shoulder. "What he get?"

"Hufflepuff."

"Fuck, I'll get you your dirty money after work tomorrow." He whispered. "Let me put Anne down and I'll get you food."

"No I can serve myself." I assured him as I walked into the kitchen.

All I was able to do was grab a plate before Sebastian was taking it from my hands and telling me to sit at the table. "What kind of husband would I be if I let my hard working wife serve herself food?"

"A Pretty normal one for this time period actually. And you are just as equally hard working." He rolled his eyes and placed a plate of pasta in front of me.

"Well I want to be a man ahead of my time. Was Eleazar nervous?"

"Yeah, he snuck my badger from Poppy with him."

Sebastian sat in the chair next to me and scooted close enough that our shoulders were touching. It was definitely a flash back to school. "He'll be okay. We know he'll be okay."

I let out a long sigh, "I know.."

Later that night I was woken up by someone knocking at the front door. I sat up slowly and stretched before get out of bed and shuffling all the way to the front door. When I pulled it open I was no longer surprised to see my future children. But it was rather annoying. Especially so late at night.

"Someone better be dead." I grumbled as Anne pushed past me. She was younger then the last time I saw her and she made us go fight in the battle of Hogwarts.

"Did... Did you see me recently?"

"Well a few years ago. But yes."

"Sorry... I'm a first year right now. If that helps. I made a secret friend but she's in the future."

"Anne, I'm aware." I sat on the couch and rubbed my eyes.

"She's getting bullied at school right now. So I want to do something nice and cheer her up."