"Don't you go upsetting them and telling them they've got to take clothes and salaries!" Fred said warningly. "You'll put them off their cooking!"

"Honestly Hermione they love working. They're always happier than Snape when he takes points from Gryffindors" Rory tried telling her but she just huffed.

"Snape does love giving detentions" Harry says laughing with Ron.

 Just then, Neville caused a slight diversion by turning into a large canary.

"Oh Neville"

"Don't worry mum that was actually pretty funny" 

"Oh sorry, Neville!" Fred shouted over all the laughter. "I forgot it was the custard creams we hexed" Within a minute, however, Neville had moulted, and once his feathers had fallen off, he reappeared looking entirely normal. He even joined in laughing. "Canary Creams!" Fred shouted to the excitable crowd. "George and I invented them seven Sickles each, a bargain!"

"Hang on they invented that" Gideon says looking proudly at the screen.

"Yeah some of it had Rory's help" Ron told his uncle.

"I helped a lot actually Ronald" 

It was nearly one in the morning when Rory ended up passed out on George's bed next to George after Fred decided it would be a good idea to go up to their dorm with a bottle or two of firewiskey. One glass lead to another and now we're here. Angelina was passed out on the floor whilst Fred was asleep on Lee, half hanging off Lee's bed.

"Aurora Nova Potter" Lily said as Rory just smiled.

It was past lunchtime the next day when Fred woke everyone up.

"Morning" he shouted making everyone else groan. Rory's head was pounding and by the looks of George next to her his was too.

"Fred, don't get me wrong I love you but piss off" Rory moans curling slightly into George's side to go back to sleep before someone jumps on top of them.

"Get off" George groans as he pushes Fred off of them. Eventually they all end up in the common room finding different places to nearly fall asleep again.

"Hey Rory" Harry says as she walks over to him.

"Shhh too loud" She says covering his mouth whilst Hermione scoffs in disapproval and Ron laughs.

The Marauders all burst out laughing along with Marlene.

"James I'm so glad you have at least one fun kid" Marlene says still laughing.

"Could have invited us" Ron moans.

"Really Ronald they're underage" Hermione snaps at him.

"Technically Fred, George and Lee are underage me and Angelina are of age. But sorry Ron you're too young maybe next year" Rory says as she stands and heads up to her dorm. 

After waking and getting ready for classes Rory heads down to meet the twins to go to breakfast. After a quick and boring breakfast, they headed to Transfigurations. 

"Will you four please pay attention" She shouts at Rory, Lee and the twins.

"Sorry Minnie" She ignores what Rory called her and continues with the lesson.

"Knew you loved me Minnie" Rory smirks as Professor McGonagall hides her smile.

"The Yule Ball is approaching a traditional part of the Triwizard Tournament and an opportunity for us to socialize with our foreign guests. Now, the ball will be open only to fourth years and above although you may invite a younger student if you wish" McGonagall started at the end of the lesson. "Dress robes will be worn," Professor McGonagall continued "and the ball will start at eight o'clock on Christmas Day, finishing at midnight in the Great Hall. Now then" She stared deliberately around the class. "The Yule Ball is of course a chance for us all to let our hair down," she said, in a disapproving voice. "But that does NOT mean that we will be relaxing the standards of behaviour we expect from Hogwarts students. I will be most seriously displeased if a Gryffindor student embarrasses the school in any way." The bell rang, and there was the usual scuffle of activity as everyone packed their bags and swung them onto their shoulders.