Shiranui's Bio

Age: 22-26

Age: 22-26

Hair color: Black

Eyes color: Blue.

Personality: Similar to Gohan. He's love fighting, but not as much as Goku. He care a lot about his loved one and is always ready to defend them, alongside the Planet Earth, against any enemy.

Like: Food. Training and hang out with Bred and Takao. Watching Tv Show.

Disike: Hypocrite, especially if they are arrogant people. Heartless monster. People who enjoy the suffering of the other. Bulma making dumb wish.

Transformation:

Super Saiyan (Normal, Light, Dark)

Super Saiyan 2 (Normal, Light, Dark)

Super Saiyan 3 (Normal, Light, Dark)

Super Saiyan 4 (Normal, Light, Dark)

Full Power Super Saiyan 4 (Normal, Light, Dark) (It don't make him stronger. It just giving him a better control on his forms)

History: Shiranui came from a different Universe where event happen differently. For starter, Raditz and Nappa survived after their battles, and turn over a new leaf. Then, They all have to fight against many powerful enemy from the Universe. 

The Saiyan, Frieza, King Cold, Cooler, The Androids, Cell, Turles, Slug, Bojack, Majin Buu, Janemba, Hildergarn, Baby, Hatchiyak, Super Android 17, The Shadow Dragons, and so on. During all that time, the Z-Fighter always break their limit and became stronger. 

One day, Beerus the God Of Destruction arrive and ask for the Super Saiyan God. Then, Bulma invite him to joing the party, and...you know the rest. Buu don't share his pudding, Beerus get mad and fight everyone. No one was able to defeat him. Not even Vegeta, who get a rage boost after seeing the God slapping Bulma. Or even Shiranui, who just achived the Super Saiyan 4. Goku arrive and ask Shenron how to make a Super Saiyan God. Then, they all do the ritual and Goku fight Beerus once again. He lost, but Beerus don't destroy the Earth. 

After that, Frieza and Cooler return and train to have their revenge. Shiranui and the other try to stop him, but he was too strong. Shiranui lasted longer then the other, but was eventually defeated. Fortunately, Goku and Vegeta arrive with their new transformation: Super Saiyan Blue. And they saved the day. However, Cooler manage to escape. Later, he came back with a Saiyan named Broly who fough Goku, Vegeta, Nappa and Raditz.

After that, Shiranui resolve himself to get stronger. Goku ask him if he wanted to train with Whis, but Shiranui refused. Goku ask him why. And Shiranui explain that he wanted to find his own path of strengh, and don't wish to rely on Gods. Something that Goku and Vegeta understand.

Later, Shiranui manage to achive Dark Super Saiyan 4 and Light Super Saiyan 4. But before he could try to master them. He was dragged in another Universe, and...you know the rest.

That's all.

So, here the Bio as promised. Not sure if i'm going to make one for Takao and Bred. But if i do, then i don't thing i could make a picture for either of those...we'll see.

Later!