19. Sharing The Past - Part Two.

Start from the beginning

(18 years Back - At Amisha's School)

"Come on Friends you know my didi, she always Fights with me and make me cry. She is not good, Stay away from them, or she will fight with you." Drishti said to her Friends looking at Amisha who was Sitting on the Bench Having her lunch.

"Really Drishti, She" One of Drishti's friends looked The Girl Infront of them Who Looked so weak, Almost Younger then Them when She is the Elder one.

"Don't go on her Looks Rohan." Drishti said, Amisha just looked down as Her mother's Words Came into her Mind, She clearly told her Not to say anything to Drishti, She said Amisha doesn't deserve Friends, And No one likes her, Her eyes started to Fill with Tears as She tried to Chew the Sandwich but She couldn't as She felt all she ate Biling up to her throat.

"Why no one loves me? Am I so bad?"

(15 years back - At Roy Mansion)

"Useless Girl" A Slap landed on her Cheek, She looked at Her Mother Who was Looking at Her With Angry Eyes and then at her Sister who is Standing in the Living room Showing fake tears.

She was Studying in her Room when Drishti came and Started Drawing on her Notebook and When Amisha Stopped her She Scribbled over the Notebook and Then Started Crying, Saying Amisha have Hit her Because she drew on her Notebook.

Mrs. Roy as Always Was just waiting for a Chance to Punish her, She Beating her and Gave her Punishment that She won't get Food Anytime Soon and If She Is Hungry Then She can Cook herself, She is 12, She should Start Learning since She gave to Perfect.

Amisha Didn't got any food for Three days, She even Went through the Leftover but Nothing So Atlast She Just Went to the Kitchen Trying to Cook, Burning her Hand, That was the First Time She Felt like the Burn on her Skin is giving her Relief, It is Calming the Chaos in her Mind and Since that day, She begin to Do something She shouldn't have... Self harm.

(12 years back - At Roy Mansion)

"What the Hell is This!?"
"Sorry Mrs. Roy." Amisha said as She looked Down, She got 89% in her 10th Board Exam, While Drishti Got 92% in her 8th Standard Exam, So Her Mother As Well Father As always Started Comparing her.

"SORRY! that's all you can say, Sorry. Such a Disappointment, Look at Drishti She is PERFECT and Look At You, YOU ARE JUST A BURDEN!! A Disappointment!!" Mrs. Roy yelled.

"Go To Your Room and Don't Show me this Ugly Face of Yours, Neither you got Brain nor Beauty, You are of No Use, Get out." Mr. Roy said, While She just Looked Down and Walked towards her Room, She walked To Her Bed and Looked At her Marksheet and Crushed it.

"Its of no use! I am of no use. Why can't I just do Better!!!" She yelled and Clutched Her Head, As The Tears Started Flowing out of Her Eyes, She didn't knew Why she is Crying. Her parents have always Been Like This, Then Why is She crying. Why can't she stop these Tears, Her Head Throbbing with a sharp Pain, All the Knife Marks she gave Herself All these Years, Hurting Herself became her Way of Calming her Emotions.

"Why I am even Alive." She whispered.

She stood up from the Bed and walked towards the Bathroom, She took Out the Blades, looking at herself in the Mirror She could only see the Person Her Parents saw, A Disgusting, Useless Ugly Girl. Tears were Flowing out of Her Eyes as She Kept the Blade on her Wrist and Slid it apart, She Closed Her eyes Feeling She was saved from all the Miseries but no.
Shreekant Found her on the Right Time and Took her Too the hospital, Luckily She was Saved but Doctors Suggested Roys to Take Her to Psychologist.

After That Incident Shreekant Decided to Stay in Jaipur Until She Completes Her School, They will send her to the Psychologist. They made as Many efforts as They could, As Amisha Grew up and Passed her School She understood that She is not the One at Fault, and Doing self harm Is really very Wrong. But The Urge of Being Perfect, Urge of Doing Everything Correct, proving that she is capable to the World Made a Home in her Mind, She moved out for College at the Age of 18, and After That She luckily Got a Job in Roy Industries, Maybe She never wanted to go to Any other Company, She wanted to go to the Company that Belongs to her father. Maybe she wanted to Prove that She is not Useless.

"I am Proud of You Baby." Amisha Looked at Darsh who Pecked her Forehead and Wiped her Tears, His Jaw was Clenched, His Heart was Like Frozen, His Mind Thinking ways to Kill that Lady Who Gave her So Much Pain.

"But you know Mr. Shekhawat, After I moved out of Roy Mansion, Life became a Little Easy, I didn't harmed myself, I met Sharda Di, My Naina, Baba and Maa always Supported me, and Mini Shreekant also helped me out. And now, God blessed me with you, Mumma, Dad, Aarav and Arya, New Baby, Bhabhis, Bhaiya, and A Big Family. Am so so so happy Nowadays, I haven't even took those Medicines since I got Married, Please Don't Hate me, Please.. And I don't want to do anything with Roy now, No connection with them, Toh Aap bhi Please Unhe Kuch mat Kahiyega, I want to start Fresh." Amisha said, and Finished Sharing her Past with Him, Darsh Passed her a smile and Kissed her Forehead.

"Don't worry Biwi, You get what you want, And If it's a Fresh start then That's what you will get." He said, trying to calm her while planning ways to Torture her good for nothing Parents till the Day He lives.

"Now come on, Raat bohot Ho Gayi hai Aap bhi Chaliye so jayiye." He said and Forwarded his hand for her to take and stand up, She smiled and held his hand as They walked inside.

"Mr. Shekhawat, You can sleep on bed, I mean Aarav and Arya are sleeping in middle so we won't be Uncomfortable." She said, making him smile, They both Walked to the Bed and Layed beside the Kids.

"Good night Mr. Shekhawat."
"Good Night Biwi." He said while Taking an Oath to protect her even if He have to Burn the World for that.

I will never let Anything or Anyone Harm you Mrs. Shekhawat, and Its a Promise

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hiiii Lovelies ❤️
How are you all doing???

How was Surprise Update???
Accha Dekho itni Jaldi Update Di hai, 200+ Comments toh Bante hain, Haina. Par Nahi bhi hue Toh Koi Gal ni,

Hope you liked it,
Phir Milenge Ek New Update ke Saath.