Chapter 1

The Oberois were having their chai time. They were having a serious discussion concerning Arushi. Omkara and Rudra went to the airport to pick her up who is coming to spend her vacation without knowing the things her family was planning.

"Shivaay, how are you planning to tell her about the proposal  ?" Tej Oberoi asked.

"It's difficult bade papa." Shivaay replied and took a sip of his espresso.

Anika nodded vigorously. "Shivaay is right ?.
Dancing with a starving lion is far better than convincing Arushi to marry."

The Oberois chuckled except Shivaay who sighed at his wife's stupidity.

"Anika, will you do something for me ?."

"Of course Shivaay. I will even go to the Himalayas for you." Anika grinned with excitement feeling proud of her idea.

"Oh my maata !. How cute is my daughter in law ! " Pinky gushed dreamily.

"Didi, even I will also come with you to the Himalayas. Omkara ji will be happy if I do such a big thing for him." Gauri blushed.

"Please please pleasee ladies. Just plaster your mouths. Let us first find a plan of convincing Arushi, then take your bags and go to the himalayas." Shivaay begged while palming his hands.

Anika and Gauri glared at him.

"I was thinking….Why can't we create a drama with some salt and spices ?". Bhavya suggested.

Now, all eyes were on her. 

"What drama ?" Shakthi asked.

Bhavya gave a wide smile at him. Shakthi gulped not getting good vibes from her.

                               ☆

"Om om om….where will we hide om ?...Aru will flush our body in the toilet before that, we have to escape with our babes and babies." Rudra ranted, running here and there. 

Omkara took a deep breath and stopped him. "Rudra, just calm down. Shivaay must have found some way. We just have to act innocently in front of Aru and take her to the Mansion."

"Acting ?...huh…Then there is no need for any kind of tension. You know I am a born star. Aru will be flat with my acting." Rudra boasted and raised his collar.

Omkara rolled his eyes and made a gagging expression.

The flight landed on the runway. Arushi grinned excitedly. She couldn't wait to see her crazy family. Picking her necessities, she hopped out from the aeroplane and smelled the surroundings.

"Finally..peace.."

On the other side, Rudra was showing his acting skills in front of Omkara making him irritated as hell.

"Aruu..I can't believe that you became sooo big enough to become someone's wifeee…

"Rudra stop this bullshit. Is this your act ?. What did I tell you ?. Arushi should not know anything about the proposal. And what the fuck you are yelling about ?." Omkara shouted.

Rudra made an O face and patted Omkara's shoulders.

"Sorry bro, what can I do. I am such an honest person that my tongue will get bitter with all lies."

"I wonder how Bhavya lives with you." Omkara muttered and mentally pitied his sister in law.

Arushi came outside after completing all the procedures. Her eyes wandered around the crowd and grinned after seeing Rudra's naughty face and Omkara's poker look.