One day, as they were video chatting, Ranbir said, "Prachi, I have a surprise for you."
Prachi looked at him curiously. "What is it, Ranbir ji?"

"I'm going to fly back home for a few days. I miss you too much, and I want to be with you," Ranbir said, his eyes filled with love.
Prachi's heart skipped a beat. "Really? That's amazing, Ranbir ji! When are you coming back?"

"I'll be back in a few days. I just need to wrap up my work here, and then I'll be on the first flight back home," Ranbir said, his voice filled with excitement.
Prachi couldn't believe her luck. "I can't wait to see you, Ranbir. It's been too long."

Ranbir smiled and said, "I know, Prachi. I miss you so much. But I promise, I'll make it up to you when I'm back."
They spent the next few days counting down the hours until Ranbir's return. When he finally arrived, Prachi was waiting for him at the airport with a big smile on her face.

As they embraced each other, they both felt a sense of joy and relief. They knew that being together was the only thing that mattered, and that their love could overcome any obstacle.

As they made their way back home, holding hands and chatting about everything that had happened in the past few weeks, they both knew that they were meant to be together.

They had found their soulmate in each other, and nothing could ever change that.
They shared their hopes and dreams for the future, and promised to always be there for each other, no matter what.

And as they settled back into their routine, with Ranbir back to his photography and Prachi back to her office work, they knew that they would face any challenge together. They had found their soulmate in each other, and nothing could ever change that.

A few days later:
Ranbir and Prachi welcomed their families for a get together along with Aryan, Shahana, Arun and Nithya.

"Welcome back, Ranbir and hello Prachi!" Abhi said, hugging his son and daughter-in-law

"Hi, everyone!" Prachi said, hugging her parents and sisters.

Kiara and Akshara also hugged Ranbir and Prachi and said, "We missed you guys so much! And Rohan also hugged his brother-in-law and his sister-in-law and Vivaan are also excited to see his chachu and chachi."
Ranbir smiled and ruffled Vivaan's hair. "Hey there, little man! How's my favorite nephew doing?"
Vivaan giggled and said, "I missed you, chachu!"