Encounter is an understatement 🤔

Kazama's POV:
I was pretty happy about the news I heard from Nene regarding the arrival of shinchan since I never expected that rascal to actually ever show up after his unanticipated leave.
I was planning on visiting my mom today since she wanted to go shopping to wear a dress in the party which was basically tomorrow.
I got ready and went to my mom's apartment and waited for her. She arrived shortly after and I opened the car door for her being the gentleman. We drove off to the mall where mom frequently goes to buy her dresses.

My mom was in the store while I was sitting on the couch waiting for her. My phone ringed and so I went out to attend my call for a sec when I heard a loud crash. I turned around to see that my mom's vase was in pieces now and she was in the arms of a guy who had I guess helped her. I rushed towards her and thanked the guy. I couldn't see his face as he was wearing a mask and goggles which actually covered his upper face. He asked if I needed help and to be honest I did cause handling my mom and even the bags was quite difficult.

The so called guy bent down to pick up the bags and his goggles fell off. He quickly picked it up and wore it I don't know why he was being self-conscious but I wasn't going to investigate or something. We walked towards my car. The silence was too much so I asked for his name. He answered his name was Daniel . I asked for his phone no. since I had to compensate for being so helpful. He hesitated and almost denied when I reassured and no scammer that he finally gave me his contact no.

Kazama drove off to his house and layed her mom on the bed. She was just dizzy since she hadn't slept for 2 days and she got a bit clumsy.

~~The next day~~

~~in shinchan's house all the guests were gathered and just were waiting for shinchan to show up~~

Kazama was one of the guys in the crowd and he was standing with his friends while holding a glass of wine.
He too was waiting when they would show the guy but rn they had to wait till all the guests arrived. He was taking another sup when a hand patted his shoulder from the back and turned around to see the same guy in the same getup waving a hand at him. He was kinda taken aback by the mask and goggles startling him a bit but soon smiled and waved at Daniel.

Kazama: Hey! Never expected to have such an encounter.

Daniel: Hmm.....but I expected it way too well.

Kazama: You're funny 🤣

Daniel: So what are you doing here!?

Kazama: you see my friend came back from the estates and I'm waiting for him to show up.

Daniel: Oh so he's your friend!

Kazama: Yeah we have been friends since we were kids.

Daniel: Oh ! So you might know he's engaged as well right!?

Kazama: What'd you say!?

Daniel: Yeah i heard it from his sister!! She told me about the engagement.

Kazama: (froze) oh so that's how it is.

Daniel: Btw i gotta go ...I'm running late.