Part 5 : Mayday

Security level : 2

While Mike and Skywise were on their totally not romantic trip (well... They say it's not, the others says it is, but I trust Mike and Skywise...), the others (well, more H' and Q than anyone else) were hacking the unauthorized fighters jets in Linz air space...

H' : Guys I received something... And it's not good at all...

Everyone (except H') : And what it is ?

H' : Well, one of the fighter jets has sent to me "Mayday, Mayday, we're chased by 5th gen enemy fighter jets".

S' : I used to work with the navy when I was working at the S.W.A.T., and I know what a 5th gen fighter can do. And if it's the enemy I think, then they're capable of destroying a whole town.

Q : S'... Don't tell me you think... "they" wanna nuke us ?

S' : Yes I totally think it, and if they don't nuke us, they'll send AIM-120 on us.

Elena : And what's an AIM-120 ?

Luna : An Ultra High Precision Missile, that has a range of 1000Km, and that have one of the deadliest precisions for an air-ground missile.

Joje and Kam : Ok, so we're all doomed.

Ravens : Then, I think our only chance is to call Mike and Skywise...

Luna : I don't like the idea of breaking their "totally not romantic" trip, but if it's the only option...

GUYS WHEN WILL YOU UNDERSTAND IT'S ACTUALLY NOT ROMANTIC (I know what I say, I'm the author.) ? Well, Mike and Skywise were (I think we can call this "absolute luck") near a military base when they received the call...

*start of call*

Mike and Skywise : Hi guys.

Ravens : Hey lovebirds, sorry for bothering you in your "totally not romantic" trip, but we need you to DESTROY some enemy 5th Gen fighters.

Mike : 1, our travel is actually not romantic...

Skywise : 2, WHY THE HELL DO YOU WANT US TO DESTROY FIGHTER JETS ?

Ravens : Long story, "he" wanna nuke us... Or do it like it's nukes.

Mike and Skywise : Oh. Ok. This guy left his brain somewhere again.

Ravens : Agreed.

Mike : We're near a military base, we'll ask them if they can destroy these 5th Gen dumb guys.

Ravens : Okay. See ya.

Skywise : See ya.

*end of call*

Mike : Well... I didn't knew "he" could be thet dumb...

Skywise : The more you know... Mikey !

Mike : HEYYYY ! Stop with that FOR GOD SAKE !

Skywise : Okay Mikey.

Mike : That's it, I give up... Sky' !

Skywise : ... Okay...

Mike : Gotcha.

After FEW discussions with the military base commandant and a PAINFULLY LONG "dog fight"...

*start of call*

Skywise : Guys ? That's it, we destroyed the 5th Gen mad guys.

Ravens : Thanks the lovebirds !

Mike : AH C'MON ! We're not lovebirds ! We're just friends ! Anyways, saving our friends is always a pleasure...

*end of call*

Skywise : I think we should get back to our "HQ"... Mikey ! GOTCHA !!!

Mike : *Sigh* Ok let's go back to the house...

The travel was long. Very long. They got through the mountains, through the whole city... OK they really made a too long road trip.

Skywise : Wow, we actually got so far...

Mike : But in the end, it doesn't-

Skywise : Even matter ? Yeah, I know the song.

Mike : My joke is dead...

They entered the garage of their villa...

Mike : What happened here ?

The garage was a mess. There was nothing left in it. NOTHING. It's like the house was new. And as they explored the rest of it, they saw that the whole house was plundered. That's when Skywise found something...

Skywise : Mike ? I found something, and I don't like it...

Mike : What it is ?

She found a message, written by Axe (of course, who knew...), saying...

Skywise : "Dear Mike, I know what you're thinking, I destroyed your house. Well, actually no. My spies disobeyed me. I don't know where your friends are, but find them before my spies. They are now out of control. Be extremely careful around the city, my spies are searching you actively. Go in the forest, they are afraid of it. Yeah these guys are certified dumb, afraid sheeps.                     Cordially,                                                                                                                                                                                     Axe."

Mike : Wow... But... There's a secret message in it...

Skywise : You mean... These bigger letters ?

Mike : Yeah, look. if we only take bigger letters, it says... help me... Oh no...

Skywise : Mike, if what Axe says is real, we need to find the others REALLY fast, because you know what Axe's spies can do...

Mike : So... It's just like what Myley said...

Skywise : Who is Myley ?

Mike : A long lost friend, back in the University. She is Axe's sister. And... She told me that her brother, was not that bad at all.

Skywise : Wait what do you mean ?

Mike : The real problem was their parents... They wanted to transform Axe into a killing machine... And it didn't worked very well... Instead, he didn't wanted to kill, but he was a crimelord. He was hiring the baddest people on earth, and transformed them into his spies. So he didn't had to do the dirty work...

Skywise : Oh...

Mike : As the time passed, his parents became more and more cruel to him, because he took so much power, that they became nothing more than pawns on the grand chessboard that is his criminal empire. So, his parents launched the "NukeDaSon" operation. But Axe anticipated and created an electromagnetic shield around his base. Result is a village destroyed, due to the shield changing the nuke direction. Realising they could do nothing to take down their son, they returned on Myley, and started beating her, locking her in their basement... Until Axe said stop, and launched his spies after his own parents. Now, we don't know where they are, or what they are doing, but one thing is sure : they're still alive.

Skywise : Wait how the hell could you know that ?

Mike : Axe's spies lost the path of his parents, so they returned to their base. And, not long ago, a contact in the police told me they found a camp, with things that belonged to a certain Igor Agt. And he is Axe's dad.