"No! No! Oh, no! Oh, no!" He tries to frantically scoop at the treasure to no avail.

Two pirates try to get a chest out of the path, but both fall to their deaths into the lava.

Silver's ear twitches as he notices the rest of the crew fleeing outside the portal.

"Come back here, ya Blighters!" He yells in anger, throwing treasure at them with a snarl.

He hears an engine sputtering and notices the large pirate ship with treasure on it, making him zoom his cyborg eye onto the deck.

He watches (Y/N) press in some buttons along the panel of the ship while Jim does the same, making Silver smirk.

...
..

Amelia narrows her eyes as the planet rumbles, but Delbert ignores it, looking down in defeat.

"All my life I've dreamed of an adventure like this..." Amelia's ears perk as Delbert speaks, his voice disheartened, "I'm just sorry I couldn't have been more helpful to you."

Amelia softly smiles and shakes her head, "oh, don't be daft. You've been very helpful. Truly."

Delbert sighs in frustration at himself, "I feel like such a useless weakling!" He throws his hands to his forehead in despair and pauses, looking at his now free wrists. "With... Abnormally thin wrists."

Amelia raises a brow in question while Delbert swings his arms back behind him, pretending he was still bound as he reaches back.

"Excuse me, brutish pirate!" Delbert calls to their large guard, making him belch and turn to him. "Yes, you. I have a question." Amelia looks back at Delbert in confusion as he continues.

"Is it that your body is too massive for your teeny-tiny head, or is your head too teeny-tiny for your big fat body?"

Delbert flinches as the large brute approaches him in a rage, "I pummel you good!"

He grabs Delbert's collar, not noticing Delbert swiped his pistol.

"Yes! I'm sure you will. But before you do I have one more question?" Delbert smirks as he aims the gun to the alien's belly, making the alien freeze.

"Is this yours?"

...

(Y/N) grunts as she lightly hits the panel, "come on!" She growls as the engine sputters.

It seems to work after her punch, and the engine roars to life, making her beam widely as Jim looks over.

"Quite the mechanic, darling!" Jim laughs, making (Y/N) bow dramatically.

"I live to please!" She jokes back, and Morph coos happily.

"We are so out of here, guys!" Jim cheers as he steers the ship, (Y/N) smiling widely as Morph flies around the pair.

"Ah! Jimbo, Lassie!" A voice calls, making Jim and (Y/N) freeze.

They both turn and see Silver hoist himself onto their boat, the man dusting himself of.

"Aren't you two the sixth and seventh wonders of the universe?" Silver laughs in a friendly manner, approaching them.

Jim pushes (Y/N) behind him and quickly draws a blade off the ground, pointing it at Silver.

"Get. Back!" Jim snarls at Silver dangerously, and Silver stops inches away from the blade aimed at his stomach.

(Y/N) watches with wide eyes behind Jim, Jim's breathing a bit heavy as he remains between her and silver with the sword raised.

Silver looks down at the ground for a moment, slowly looking up with a dark look.

"I like you, lad, Lassie. But I've come too far..." Silver advances on the two, making Jim back up and hit the wheel, (Y/N) to the left of him. "To let you two stand between me and me treasure."

(Y/N) glances up with alarm when she notices a laser approaching, her eyes widening as she grips Jim's arm and gasps.

"Jim! The blaster--" She was too late, cut off by a blast shooting through the ship.

The trio yell out as they are thrown from the ship from the shockwave. Silver managed to grab the side of the ship to steady himself, Jim and (Y/N) not so lucky. Jim slips and leaps off the ledge and onto the other wall, grabbing a pattern sticking out from it as he breathes heavily.

He steadies himself and glances back, gasping as (Y/N) loses her own grip and slips off the side of the ship with a yell. He quickly reaches out, grabbing (Y/N)'s wrist just in time as she fell past him. He gripped the ledge painfully tight while holding onto (Y/N)'s hand as hard as he could as she looked for a way to pull herself up.

...

Silver gripped the boat and gasped when a beam started to cut into the ship.

"Oh, no, you don't!" He growls, yanking the boat out if the beams way with his lion and cyborg strength.

He pulls the ship closer to him and manages to stand upright.

Morph flies over to him and chatters frantically, making Silver open his eyes and look at him.

"What?" He looks to where Morph was pointing and his cyborg eye zooms in on a struggling Jim before shifting down to (Y/N).

His eye shifts up to their locked hands, and he notices her grip slipping from his.

"Lassie! Jimbo!" Silver gasps, switching his cyborg arm to a expandable claw and making his way to the two.

...

"Jim! I-I'm slipping!" (Y/N) frantically shouts, making Jim grip her hand tighter as his knuckles turn white as he holds onto the wall.

"I won't let you fall," Jim firmly declares, shaking his head as he grits his teeth with effort.

"Jim, you have to let me go or we'll both die!" (Y/N) yells with tears in her eyes.

She didn't want to die, this is true. But she didn't want Jim to die because she held onto him.

"I am not letting you go, (Y/N) (L/N)!" Jim growls out, adjusting his grip on the ledge.

"Lassie, reach for me, now!" A voice calls, making Jim and (Y/N) look back at Silver.

Her eyes widen in surprise when she sees Silver leaning out as far as he could over the edge, his hand outstretched and his other cyborg one grasping the ship. (Y/N) strains her free hand to grab Silver's paw, but she can't reach him.

"I... I can't!" She shouts and her hand slips out of Jim's, making him yell her name in terror.

She manages to grab his foot and Jim jolts, struggling to hold himself on the ledge as he looks down at her and the lava with wide eyes.

Silver looks between his three treasures, (Y/N), Jim, and the boat and he lets out a groan of defeat, knowing what he had to do.

"Oh! Blast me for a fool!" Silver growls to himself, letting the ship go and racing to the ledge.

Silver catches (Y/N) just as she loses her grip on Jim's foot, swiftly pulling her up before catching Jim as he falls as well and tugging him up.

(Y/N) helps the two as best as she can onto the platform, and all three pant heavily.

She slumps down and hugs Jim, who hugs her back just as tight if not tighter.

They pull away and smile in relief, but that relief was short-lived as the ship Silver let go of explodes.

...

Another chapter ayyy

We are close to the end! T-T

Only about... I would say 3 or 4 parts left! *sobs*

Goodbye, Lovelies! ❤💙