Season 1 Episode 1 The Downfall Of The Batman

Y/n Pov (age 30)

I was looking out of the window of my mansion. The mansion that used to belong to my father and mother before they were murdered.

Thomas: please no-

Bang

Martha: *shock* THOMAS!!!

young Y/n: *tearing up* D-dad!

Bang

Everything was moving fast. The bastard shot my mother in the head and chest. I heard her cough her last and I pressed my hand against my mother's chest just in case there was any hope at all and there wasn't any heartbeat.

No hope at all

Just her blood on my hand. It'll never wash off.

Never.

Looking back, I was the reason why they were dead. That night, my father wanted me to attend a shareholders' meeting, but I begged him to take us to the movies.

The Mark Of Zorro.

I came out of that theater exhilarated, inspired, even. So much so that I refused to take the limo back. I wanted us to walk home. Through Crime Alley.

That was the reason why I became Batman. So I could make that one night right. I save the city of Gotham every night.

I hear the door open and saw that it was Alfred, my butler.

Alfred: Master Y/n, Selina is here

Y/n: Alright. Tell her to come in.

I am wearing my Batman costume, with my helmet off.

Selina: Thank you Mr. Pennyworth.

Alfred: Not a problem. I'll be going to bed. If you need any of my help, don't hesitate in calling me if you need help.

Y/n: Ok.

Alfred closes the door to my bedroom.

Selina: So, have you found him?