Part Nine

Summary: Vic and Kellin roleplaying.

Warning: Sexual Content

~~~Vic's POV~~~

I hoped Kellin likes the role-playing outfit I chose out for myself.

"I am going to go take a shower," Kellin said and I nodded.

I waited until I heard the water was running. I grabbed my outfit stripping out of my clothes.

I put the costume on. It wasn't a normal costume. I waited beside the bathroom door.

I heard the water turned off and a second later the door opened, and Kellin walked out in a towel.

I put my plan into action.

"Freeze!" He jumped.

His eyes widen when he saw what I was wearing.

"What are-" I pushed him against the wall.

"You have the right to remain silent anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law,"

"You," Kellin said.

"What?"

"You said anything I say could be used against me. So I said you," I rolled my eyes turning him around.

"Hands against the wall and spread them," I started, and Kellin listened placing his hands on the wall and spreading his legs.

"Do you have any weapons on you?" I asked.

"Sir I am naked. The only weapon I have on me is my dïck," I grabbed his hands cuffing them behind his back.

"I am going to have to take you downtown,"

"But officer," Kellin turned to face me.

"Officer is there a way I can get out of this?"

He pushed himself against me. I placed my hands on his hips.

"Are you bribing an officer?"

"No," He started grinding his hips rubbing our crotches together.

"Maybe just a little,"

He leaned forward and kissed me. I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance.

He gladly accepted. I looked down smirking and looked back up at him.

"Please officer I am too young to go to jail," I thought about it.

"I will make you a deal," He nodded.

"I will let you go but-" I grabbed his member pushing him against the wall.

"It's going to cost you," I finished as I slowly started stroking him. He moaned resting his head against the wall.

"V-Vic-" I smacked his ass.

"That's officer Vic to you!" I growled.

"I-oh officer,"

He rocked his hips grinding against my hand. I smacked his ass again.

"Get on your knees," He smiled dropping to his knees.

I undid my pant pulling them down along with my boxers. He didn't have to be told as he took me into his mouth paying extra attention to my tip.

I ran my fingers through his hair moving his head. He hollowed his cheeks taking me into his mouth until his nose touched my stomach.

I moaned letting my head fall back. He sucked me back up to my tip and back down deep throating me.

I tugged on his hair which was our code for stand up. He pulled off with a pop giving one last kiss to the tip.

I pulled off my shirt leaving us both completely naked. I pushed him back on the bed climbing in between his legs.

I grabbed the lube out of the side table along with a condom. I opened the bottle of lube placing a small amount on my fingers.

"Ready?" He nodded.

I slowly entered a finger, and his face scrunched up. I knew he was adjusting, so I didn't stop.

I slowly entered another finger, and he groaned arching his back. I started pushing my finger in and out.

He started pushing back against my finger. I pulled my fingers out grabbing the condom opening the packet with my teeth.

I rolled it on grabbing the lube placing a small amount in my palm. I lube my member up already leaking pre-cüm into the condom.

I lined up with his entrance slowly pushing in. I let him adjust, and he nodded.

I slowly started to move in and out of him. I grabbed his hips leaning down and kissed him. He rocked his hips back against me.

"Harder," He moaned.

I quicken my pace, and he moaned throwing his head back. I knew I had found his prostate.

"V-Vic I want-" I flipped us, so he was on top.

"Better?" He nodded.

He began bouncing on top of me. I would thrust my hips up meeting his pace.

"B-baby so tight," I moaned.

I laid my head back against the pillow. He leaned down and attacked my neck.

I wrapped my arms around his back holding him down while I fück up into him.

"Don't stop," He moaned but I wasn't planning on it.

I uncuffed them throwing the cuffs across the room. He began bouncing harder catching me off guard.

I moaned throwing my head back.

~~~Kellin's POV~~~

I grabbed Vic's hand lacking our finger together. I could feel my climax approaching with every thrust.

I grind my hips against him. I leaned down and kissed him. Vic and I moaned into each other's mouth.

"K-Kellin fück,"

I smirked and kept slamming myself back down against him. I felt like he went deeper with each thrust.

"F-Feels good," I reached down and started stroking myself.

"Vic I'm close,"

"So am I,"

He would slam me down each time. I screamed burying my head into Vic's chest as I released all over us.

A couple more thrust and Vic was releasing into the condom. I grind against him.

He slowly pulled out pulling off the condom throwing it into the trash. I rolled off of him laying next to him.

"I-I'm tired,"

He grabbed something off the floor wiping his chest off. He threw the object back on the floor and pulled me close to him.

I laid my head on his chest. I listened to his heart beat as I drifted off to sleep.

~~~The end~~~