Part Six

Summary: Kellin and Vic have a little fun backstage after a concert.

~~~Vic's POV~~~

"Thanks for coming out!!" I yelled, and the crowd cheered.

"Since you have been a wonderful crowd. I want to invite a very close friend on the stage,"

The crowd started screaming, and I waved my hand down trying to calm them down.

"If Kellin Quinn could please come on stage,"

You could hear some people in the crowd yelling Kellic. Kellin ran on stage, and I smacked his ass to play with the crowd.

"This song is call-," I looked over at Kellin and nodded.

"King for a day," We yelled.

~~~Skip Song~~~

"That was amazing," We laughed already backstage.

We have already done the signing, and the guys all decided to go out. I pushed Kellin into the Pierce The Veil dressing room shutting the door and pushed him up against it.

I kissed his neck biting and sucking trying to find his weak spot. I smirked when I heard him moan.

"Found it," I whispered in his ear.

I let my hand roam underneath his shirt. I didn't care if we were sweaty from the show it'll be a lot easier.

I took his shirt off throwing it somewhere in the room. I let my hand roam down his chest not breaking the kiss.

I got to the hems of his pants slipping my hand inside grabbing his ass pulling us closer together.

He started moving us back until I landed on the couch with him on top of me. He started to grind against me lightly.

I gripped his ass pushing him down. He broke the kiss pulling my shirt over my head.

He started kissing down my chest moving down to his knees in front of me.

He unbuttons my pants, and I lifted so he could pull them off.

"You're a hard one," Kellin smirked.

He started kissing me through my boxers. I couldn't believe we were doing this backstage knowing that the guys could walk in on us.

He took my boxers in between his teeth not breaking eye contact as he pulled them down to my ankles.

He started to kiss along my thigh ignoring the place I needed him the most. I whined when he would kiss closer to my throbbing erection.

"You want to tell me something?" He smirked.

He took my member in his hand as he slowly started stroking me. I bit my bottom lip holding back my moans.

"P-Please," I whispered, and he leaned closer to me.

"What was that?" He asked.

"J-Just fücking suck me,"

He smirked and took me into his mouth. He dipped his tongue into my slip.

I grabbed a fist full of his hair pushing him down. He grabbed my hand and pinned it to the couch.

He took me all the way into his mouth. My eyes widen in shock and yet pleasure as he deep throat me.

He pulled off with a pop only to remove the rest of his clothes. He got back on his knees taking me back into his mouth.

I ran my fingers through his hair; sometimes I would push him down. He pulled off once again crawling on top of me.

He grabbed a condom off the table that I didn't even notice was there. He rolled it on my length lining me up with his entrance.

He slowly sinks down grinding his hips against me. I grabbed his hips slamming him down. He let out a loud moan, and his head falls to my shoulder. I let him adjust to my size.

We have done this plenty of time he should be used to it now. He started rocking his hips against me.

I felt him placing kisses down my neck. I rolled my head to the side giving him better excess. I lifted his hips slamming him back down. He pulled back and smiled at me as he started

bouncing on top of me taking more in.

I kept my hands on his hips helping him move. I shifted around trying to find that one spot.

His eyes closed and his head flew back. I took that as my chance to attack his neck. I gripped a fist full of his hair pulling his lips on mine. I turned us and pushed him on the couch.

He wrapped his arms around my waist. I switched angles causing him to moan out loud. I smirked and kept slamming into his prostate.

He clawed down my back drawing blood, but I didn't care. He bucked his hips up matching my movements.

I grabbed his member flicking my wrist at the pace I was moving. I ran my thumb over his tip collecting the pre-cüm making it easier to stroke him.

~~~Kellin's POV~~~

I could feel the knot building up, but I was holding back. I didn't want this to end. He gripped my hips slamming into me.

I bit the inside of my mouth to keep me from screaming out.

"U-Up!"

He pulled out, and I stood up as he said. He pushed me against the wall tapping my leg signaling me to jump.

I jumped wrapping my legs around his waist. He looked down to see what he was doing.

He was all the way in when he started fücking me against the wall. I had my arms wrapped around his neck pulling at his hair.

I could feel his breath on my lips. My eyes flicked down to his. I leaned in and pressed our lips together as I started moving along with his movements.

"R-Right there," I mumbled against his lips.

The only thing that could be heard in the room was mine and Vic's moans and breathing. I reached down slowly stroking myself.
"I-I'm close,"

"Me too," He buried his head into my shoulder.

"Vic fück I-I'm going to-" With my free hand I clawed down his back.

I groaned throwing my head back. I continued to stroke myself through my height.

Vic pulled out placing me on the floor taking the condom off. I dropped to my knees taking him into my mouth.

I tapped his leg which was our signal. He grabbed my hair fücking my mouth. I swirled my tongue around his tip.

"K-Kellin fück,"

He forced me farther down as he released down my throat. I pulled off with a pop.

We had just our boxers on when the door opened.

"Oh fück Vic," Mike mocked laughing.

The others were standing being him laughing. We were not going to hear the end of this.

~~~The end~~~