"Don't worry, I won't." he replied, scribbling away.

That was a complete lie. Percy was constantly working, and would get worked up if anyone was being too loud outside. I would get bored, and would end up hanging out with anyone except Percy at this point.

The day after I had come, the two eldest Weasley brothers arrived. I was sitting in the kitchen, chatting with Mrs. Weasley when they walked in.

Mrs. Weasley jumped up. "Oh Bill! Charlie! How I've missed you both, come here."

She gave them tight hugs and a kiss on their cheek each. They noticed me. 

"Hello, and you are?" the shorter and stockier one said. 

"I'm Sara Finnigan." I said, walking over and shaking his hand. "I'm friends with Percy."

"I'm Charlie."

"You don't look like you'd be friends with Percy, Sara." the taller one with long hair said. "Bill." he shook my hand too.

I snorted. "I honestly am still wondering why I ever became friends with him."

Bill laughed. 

At dinner, I helped Mrs. Weasley set the dinner table, using my wand to help set everything up. Percy finally came down.

"Nice of you to show your face Perce." I said jokingly, punching his shoulder. 

"I have lots of work to do Sara." Percy said briskly.

I frowned at his tone of voice. I was used to Percy being uptight and bossy, and taking work too seriously, but his whole demeanor had changed over the last month, making him seem..... like a plain old arsehole.

Ron noticed my face and pulled me closer to him and Hermione. 

"He's been like this ever since he got his job." Ron whispered.

"Oh." 

"I hope you won't turn out like that."

"I won't."

Finally we all settled down for dinner, and conversation started flowing at once. It started with Bill and Charlie telling everyone about their jobs. Bill worked at Gringotts in Egypt, while Charlie was in Romania working with dragons. So that explained all his scars and burns. 

"So, Sara." Bill said. "Now that you're done school what's your future looking like?"

"OH I FORGOT!" Mrs. Weasley gasped, jumping up and running to the fridge. 

We all turned to look at her in alarm. She quickly bustled back with a cake. "I made a cake for you Sara!"

"Why?" asked Charlie curiously.

"I was accepted into the Aurror Training Program." I grinned, blushing at all the attention everyone was giving me.

"WHAT!" Ron screamed. "You didn't tell me you got accepted!"

"That's amazing!" Hermione gushed. 

"Wow, you're gonna be even cooler than you already are." Ginny looked at me in awe. 

"Wicked." the twins said at the same time.

I laughed at that. 

"Wow," Charlie looked impressed. "That's fantastic! It's really difficult to get into the program."

I blushed at his praise.

Bill nodded. "I think the last person to get into the program was in about three years ago."