Slumber party by ashnikko 😍😍

Author note yippee:
Uh hi- if you read this you're probably from one of my promos on the fandom app but wtv lets go😀

Small TW: physical violence mentioned, no detail though.
———————————————————————
Toyota's pov:
After practice, I went home and packed my bag. I was still a little bit embarrassed for my reaction to An's comment about me and Akito.
"He probably won't catch on.. right?" I mumbled as I made a fake me beneath the blankets and pulled out my phone to enter the sekai
———————————————————————
As I blurred back into reality I saw Akito, An, Kohane , and the vocaloids setting up tents. I suddenly realized that I forgot a tent, and it was probably too late to get one without waking father up. Out of everyone here, I would enjoy sharing a tent with Akito the most, so I just walked up to him and asked "Hey, Akito, can we share a tent? I forgot mine and uh.. you know how my father is." I glanced away when I brought up my father, because as much as I love him, he never lets me express myself. "Yeah of course bro, don't sweat it!" Akito said lively. I set down my belongings and began helping a struggling Akito set up a tent.
———————————————————————
As we all sat around the *safe and contained* fire, I heard An say "Ok- Akito, truth or dare?" "Dare" Akito responded with no hesitation "I dare you.. to do a freestyle rap." An smiled as she pulled up a beat. "Ohh god here we go. My name's Akito Shinonome, I'm your new rival I'm a member of the Vivid Bad Squad, it's not a big deal I'm gonna show you what I'm capable of, this is gonna be my debut" (shoutout to character.ai) "what the fuck was that." I heard An say and I just gave Kohane a sorry glance."that w-was great Shinonome.. heheh" Kohane said, obviously lying. "Yeah yeah I can't freestyle whatever. Truth or dare..Toya." Akito asked me. "Mmm.. truth." I said, hoping he wouldn't ask anything too weird. "When was the last time you cried?" He asked me, although it was a weird question, I began thinking.
———————————————————————
As I began remembering the last time I had felt so upset, I began to feel a bit emotional, and I began..tearing up? "I suppose the last time I cried is now, huh." I said with a tear rolling down my cheek. The real last time I cried was when my father got so angry with me, to the point where he put his hands on me. I'm sure it was just a rush of the moment thing but.. it still hurt me. Mentally and physically. I shook my head awake out of that 'lovely' memory and felt a set of arms wrapped around me. "A-Akito..?" I said, shaken by.. him. "S-shut up you looked sad ok? Just ask the question." He said to me, seemingly embarrassed but I found it cute. "Kohane, truth or dare?" I said after wiping my tears. "Mmm- truth!" Kohane happily said. "Where do you fall on the LGBT+ scale? O-oh if you're uncomfortable with that, I can ask something else..!" I hesitantly said. I'm not really sure why that was what I asked, maybe so I could have someone to talk to about my struggles, and it was obvious An likes Kohane quite a bit, so I may as well help a girl out. "A-ah no its ok, I was probably going to tell you all eventually, I'm bisexual" Kohane shyly said. I could practically see An celebrating. "AWWW KOHANE I SUPPORT YOU!!" An yelled most likely waking up the sleeping vocaloids. "Alright guys I'm tired so me and Toya are clocking out for the night. C'mon Toya." I got up and followed Akito to our tent. I was a bit suspicious on why he wanted to sleep as soon as we started talking about the lgbt community, is he homophobic? Is that why he hates An? Probably not.. I'm physically and emotionally drained, so either way I was ready to clock out. I was about to get in the sleeping bag I put by Akito's when I felt my phone buzz. As I saw the screen light up, I read the word 'father'..
———————————————————————
Authors note:
Oh god this was long, but I'm proud of it, no matter how cringe it is! That's about it, remember to drink water!!

Word count:757