THE GAYS SHALL CONGREGATE

yippee not even 10 minutes later and I wanna write more. Even if nobody aside from buddies see this idrc its now my passion project
———————————————————————
Akitoes pov (im trying)
As I waited outside of Toya's house so we could walk to weekend garage together. I pulled out my phone to text Toya again, so he would hopefully hurry his ass up, until I heard him exit his house. "Sorry, I had to get out before my father could say anything." Toya told me, looking a bit.. embarrassed? I dunno. "It's fine bro, don't sweat it. C'mon, Kohane and An are waiting on us. And with that, we set off to practice.
———————————————————————
"Hey Idiot and Kohane, sorry not sorry we're late." I said, and got a deadpan stare from An.
"What took you two so long? Got too busy in the bed?" An jokingly said stifling her laughter from Toya's flustered reaction. "An.. thats a bit much-" Kohane said shyly, and Toya gave a nod of agreement. Now that I'm thinking, I'm not exactly sure why Toya was so messed up over this, considering he doesn't even like men. I think. "Whatever, lets get this practice over with."
———————————————————————
"I am exhausted." I sighed as our practice came to a finish. I sat down next to toya, slightly leaning on his shoulder. As tired as I was,
I still had to get home, and deal with Ena and her pink haired buddy. I was woken out of my mind when I heard "H-hey everyone, if it's ok, I think it would be fun to do some sort of team building sleep over in the sekai!" Kohane said, met with an immediate  "YES!" From An. "I'm good with it if Toya is, I said, getting off his shoulder. "I'm ok with going since Akito will be there. N-not that I'm uncomfortable with just being around Kohane and An but-" Toya stumbled "Yeah yeah we get it, now I'm headed home to grab some stuff" I said, and with that  I left.
———————————————————————
Authors note :
Yeah yeah ik cliche sleepover route whatever idc, if this does get read then wow, anyways uh if i write the next part I'll try not to be too stereotypical with it. Also I would like advice on how to write more like the character if you know how. Thats all, so yeah.

Word count: 396