𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕

*:・゚✧*:・゚·:*¨༺ ★ ༻¨*:·.*:・゚✧*:・゚

Finally, the student of Konoha Highschool can take a much-needed break. It was nice to not wake up to a noisy alarm clock early in the morning. Shikamaru woke up around 1 o'clock on the first day off. His mother scolded him about it but did he care? Nope. After a few days of catching up on some rest, Y/n definitely stayed up to the wee hours of the morning being on the phone with her friends and eating snacks.

Shikamaru and Y/n had planned to go to a winter festival Tonight. It was the last week that the festival was being held so they had to go. There was nothing better else to do than spend time with each other... and their friends of course.

"And dress warm Y/n, it's the middle of winter"

"You act like you don't be seeing me in this big ol' puffer jacket and earmuffs"

"And still complain about how cold you are"

"Leave me alone Nara" Y/n says as she rolls her eyes. "What time are we going again?"

"Eight o'clock"

"Okay...you gon let me drive to stick shift?" The girl said raising her eyebrows up and down

"Yeah, and let you crash it? Nah I'm good n/n"

"I'm not gon crash your car! Not if you teach me. And I learn fast"

"And when there's black ice on the roads...no"

"Bro. You act like I don't how to drive at all. Pretty sure I got my license and everything"

"Good for you"

"...Shikamaru Nara. Don't play with me."

"Maybe another day n/n"

"Yeah, ok. You kiss yo friend but you can't drive their car." Y/n said sarcastically

"Whattttt...?? What that got to do with anything?" Shikamaru tried hiding the red tint that was appearing on his cheeks

"I'm just messin-" Y/n laughed but stop when someone walked into her room

"You kissing who..??"

"Xavion get out my room!" Y/n tells her younger brother

"This ain't yo room, it's mama's house so this her room"

Y/n became a little embarrassed when she heard Shikamaru laugh a bit through her airpod.

"Shut up Shikamaru- Xavion byeee"

"Yeahh, you over there doing some you ain't got no business doing, lil girl" Xavion squinted his eyes with a suspicious expression.

"Xavion..if anybody the lil girl it's you. Last time I check I got 2 years on you" y/n said holding back her laugh

Her brother paused as if he had forgotten that he was the younger sibling. "That don't matter for real. All I know is you better not be doing nothing outta line" Xavion playfully stated

"And who gon check me? Cuz it's definitely not gonna be you."

"Do I gotta call up ma?" He said pulling his phone from his pocket and pointing at it.

"Sure go ahead. Let me tell her how you got an 'F' in Math right now t.."

"Look... we ain't gotta do all that now."

"Get out my room punk!!" Y/n said laughing as she threw a small plushies at him but Xavion left and closed the door before it hit him.

"I can't stand him" The girl looked back at her phone to see Shikamaru trying to hide his laughter