Luckily, only the two of them will share the backseat when the other person occupies the passenger seat.

Barcode

Close those damn legs.

Jeff's weak laugh can be heard from the short distance they are. He spreads his legs even further, almost touching his knee. In the darkness of the car, Barcode slides his hand slowly across the seat until he reaches Jeff's thigh, very close to his crotch, and squeezes it hard. Jeff presses his lips and pushes his hand away.

Jeff

I don't tell you to close that mouth of yours.

Barcode smiles at the message and bites his lower lip, knowing the Jeff's eyes are on him.

Barcode

What about my mouth, Phi?

Jeff

It's so sexy.

Damn the day I found that out.

Another silent chuckle, and this time Barcode licks his lips thoroughly, running his tongue as slowly as he can along his upper lip. Jeff's breathing becomes heavier and when Barcode looks at him, he bites his lip once more. The older man's jaw drops a little and he picks up his cell phone and types frantically.

Jeff

Don't tease me!!!

Barcode

Or?

Jeff

Or I'm going to fuck you and that hot mouth of yours tonight.

Barcode inhales as much air as he can as he reads the message and feels his arms tingle with the shiver that runs through him. He needs to work up some courage to look at Jeff again, but he likes the spark in his eyes when he does. Jeff looks at him as if he were his prey and the younger man ends up letting a laugh escape softly in anticipation.

As soon as they cross the bedroom door, Barcode gets a loud slap on his ass. In the next second they are already laughing and running around the room, and Jeff even tries to escape, but he can only complain when Barcode lifts him off the ground and throws him on his shoulder so easily that he just laughs and slaps his back.

"Barcode! Put me down!" Jeff sounds pissed off in a mocky way, his laughter giving him away. "Today you don't have any say in here!"

Even with Jeff's grumbling, Barcode throws him on the bed at the same time that he lets his body fall heavily on top of him. Jeff gasps in a laugh that continues even as they press their lips together. When the kiss gets to a decent rhythm, the younger one kicks his shoes off his feet and settles down better between Jeff's legs.

Jeff's hands come right up to ruffling his hair as always, just as he clearly revels in the mouth he says he loves so much. Barcode is in a hurry, and doesn't hesitate to start pulling up Jeff's shirt until he gets the fabric over his head. Then he gets on his knees between Jeff's legs and does the same with his own T-shirt.

Within minutes Jeff is already a mess, sprawled on the bed. Seeing him like this makes Barcode laugh in a delightful way as he lifts one of his legs and starts to remove his boots. Their eyes don't disconnect and it feels like no words are needed. When he's finished, Barcode crawls closer to him again and softly pecks him before moving down to his neck.

"I was supposed to be the one taking advantage of Nong a little more today." A murmur of satisfaction reaches Barcode's ears.

The kisses he leaves on the older man's skin are slow, open-mouthed, unhurried. First on one side of his neck, then the other and towards one shoulder. The low noises coming from Jeff say that he is doing it right, even more so when he reaches one of his nipples and spends some time there. Barcode can feel Jeff getting more and more sensitive under his lips.