Chapter 5

'Lovers', what is it? That was the only word came to Gun's head after hearing Tinn's question. The definition of lover was not different for Gun than any other fairy tale movies he watched during his childhood. But the question asked by the school president dude was difficult to answer for Gun. although he was sure it'll not be Tinn in any universe. 

So he answered in a annoying way, "If I had a lover or not I am sure it'll not be you... I am going bye." 

Even though Tinn predicted his answer from Gun it still hurt to think how much Gun hated his guts. But the simp Tinn was back again with his antics to make Gun fall in love with him within a span of a second. He ran towards Gun and asked, "Where are you going by the way?"

Gun replied, "My Home"

Tinn just smirked and snatched his hand which jerked his whole body crashing into Tinn's body. The crashing made Gun so much startled that he thought one move and he will feel Tinn's lips. But the handsome face showed nothing but a poker face. 

Tinn suggested, " If you have nothing to do let's stroll around here. It will help your mind."

Gun was about to reject the idea. But the moment he was about to speak he saw he was already walking step by step with Tinn.

Tinn went to the Bicycle shop to rent two bicycles for 3 hours. He went to Gun and said, "Let's stroll and Enjoy."

The breezing cold wind, the sound of waves of pond, the buzzing sound of insects was so soothing that it was needed for both Tinn and Gun after the last night. Tinn turned around and asked Gun, "Let's see who will win in the bicycle race from here to the Rice Shop."

"Why? Why do I have to race with you?"

"Why not? You always wanted to win against me. I am giving you a chance let's compete."

Although Gun thought the idea was so lame but it's not a secret that he really wanted to win against Tinn. His nonchalant behavior was eye sore for Gun to see. How he looked handsome and Greek God everytime he won in any competition. Gosh! He still remember the face of his when he won the tag of the School President.

So Gun took this opportunity to race and flee at a full speed to reach the rice shop.

Who would think that the simp will race against his all time crush. He was just taking his time watching his to admire the cute little blush of Gun's cheeks that appeared in the board sunlight. The ray of the sun was shining brightly on him enhancing his cuteness and handsomeness. The smile and laugh of was echoing inside Tinn's war like his favourite Scrub band was making beautiful melodies.

Just as Tinn thought Gun's beauty couldn't get any better, his stomach did a cartwheel when he saw Gun laughing like a 5 year old child, reason he beat Tinn in race. But as Tinn wanted to stop his bicycle, his cycle's wheel caught in a stone and he tripped over.

The laugh was abruptly stopped when Gun realized what just happened infront from him.

He run towards Tinn screaming his name. He said, "Why are you careless. Look you head is bleeding. What should I do. There's no network around here. My God the bleeding is crazy. Are you hurting. Tinn!!! Say something!"

Gun was hyperventilating seeing Tinn motionless. He was just starting at Gun's face. Tinn asked, "Are you caring about me?" "What do mean caring about you? You are bleeding.... Are you crazy??? Let's go in the rice shop let's see what we can do?"

Never in a million years Tinn thought Gin would be caring for him. Let alone almost crying for him. He was in 7th sky with the caring thought of Gun for him.

As they entered the shop. Gun shouted, "Is anyone here??? Please I need your help...".

With commotion outside a middle man came outside from his kitchen came forward and asked,"What happened?"

Gun just screamed, "Do you have bandage my boyfriend tripped over a stone and now bleeding from his head."

"Oh, wait I have one.... Come inside."

Who would've this rice shop will change the present and future for the owner, Tinn and Gun.....