Chapter 3

The face he saw brought Tinn to a flashback. A flashback so true that he can't explain, a flashback so true that tears started streaming in his eyes. The cheeks that were not to be seen now it had been so prominent that sobbing was two minutes away from his face.

A face with star shining in his eyes that held in universe, so unidentified yet so familiar was now staring at him with confused and frown eye face.

He composed himself but the distress was shown. The tears was shown. The crying was shown. But he was a teenage boy after all. He was not gonna cry so easily.

"What's this? I didn't order it."
"Oh! Let me introduce myself. I'm Guntaphon Wongwittahaya, a student in your class sitting at the back."
"But I didn't order it."
"It's called Jumba Ice shaved. If you have a bad mood the rumors say it can make you happy like a little kid try some."

With so much brightness in his voice Tinn didn't have the urge to decline the offer. He just nods and tried the very first spoon of the dessert. It was sweet and yummy. He just watched how the bright boy just goes to sit in the stage just enough for a bar singer.

Tinn couldn't help but smile when the bright boy told in the microphone that he was about to share a song with all the lonely people in the room and started singing right away. Then for a moment the world seemed to stop for the tall and handsome boy as he started listening the soothing and honey like voice of Gun. The coming out cheeks, the universe in his eyes, the bright smile had made Tinn's day so beautiful.

The night came and today for Tinn he couldn't keep himself from smiling. Like he had birthdays were both of his parents were absent from his celebration but he had to to cope up with it as his guardians was so busy. But this time it was different, it was so different that a simple gesture from the shining boy in the darkest room was so pure to him that he wanna cry on this moment. So as a normal teenage boy who never had a crush or a had romantic feelings before decided to court this cute boy named Gun and became his boyfriend.

But who thought that this mission on having a boyfriend would be so complicated for Tinn that he had to go super lengths of lying to his mom that he was super afraid of.

One time in 10th they had to decide which Co-curricular activities club to choose, when choosing Gun stumbled upon Tinn who had dragged him in the Crossword club which he mistook for Cross play. Such typical brain of Gun. But when Tinn was about to confess through the bord matching letters, they heard a sound of an electric guitar playing. Thus Gun slipped through Tinn's love confession.

On 11th grade, The Hot Wave Competition was held where Gun's Club seniors would play. But the commotio of the rivals broke the plan of his confession again.

If it was anybody else in Tinn's place they would give up of their puppy love crush. But it was not anybody else. It was Tinn and the person was Gun. He would not give up.

So when they graded up in 12th grade Tinn final mission was by hook or by crook he would confess his feelings before prom. The feelings he felt for Gun in the Birthday evening of 10th grade was not something that will go by the massive wave of cyclone.

But who thought destiny would be playing games with Tinn's heart. So much so that he would end up longing more than ever for Gun.

The first semister started with Tinn being the School President with Gun thinking Tinn will demolish his club which he was the leader. So much so that he hated the guts of the lover boy guts.

Guntaphon Wongwittahaya was a menace to the society. His antics was so unpredictable that even the principle, Tinn's mom had to call Gun's parents as he decided to outright curse his math teacher respectfully in his class. Which didn't help Tinn as he wanted to make Gun a good student in the eyes of his mom.

The morning came where the Music Club members Gun, Por, Yo, Pat, Win and Sound had to find some kind of credits for their band to save the club from terminating. as Gun searched the green bulletin board beside the school council office, a sudden tall and handsome figure came behind him and asked with a wide grin on his face, "Are you looking for competition, Mr. Club leader? if you ask I can help with something?" Not much to his surprise Gun replied with a sassy attitude that it would be a great help to him if Tinn just walk past by him. But much to Gun's dismay the reson Tinn came here was to have Gun's heart flutter by the advice of his friend persuasiveness friend, Tiw. So Tinn just grab the opportunity to snatch the paper of Hot Sound Competition from Gun and Hold it up in the high.

To Gun's disbelief, Gun was just 178cm in height where's Tinn was 183cm. Not much difference in height but enough disadvantage for Gun if Tinn hold it up high up in the air that he had to jump like a squirrel to catch the leaflet of the competition.

But the more Gun tries the more Tinn holds it up. It came certain to a point that their face was just five fingers away from each other. One wrong move and their lips would touch. The tension of closeness was so thick between them that it could be cut by scissors.

Tinn said,"Just look how close we are. If this goes on, you must as well submit a love request to me instead of joining form of a competition."

As he said that suddenly like a dust of time flowing so fast that Tinn was reminded some scene in his head. In his head the two boys was reaching for bottle or more specifically a liquor bottle. not reaching more like pushing the bottle further away from the shelf. the boys in his eyes was so so close that the the distance between them was so similar to the one he and Gun is now.

Suddenly the flashback ended and Tinn eyes was so watery that one shake of his body could flow out the tears he held in his eyes.

This teary eyes definitely triggered something in Gun, so much so that he just wanted to get out of the situation. So he did what a person with little to no patience do, snatch forcefully from Tinn. But luck really was not on Gun's side because as he did that the poster was torn between half and the joining form attached with it also torn along with Gun's wish to do something for his club. So he vented out his frustration on Tinn by screaming his name.

But Tinn said, "Why are you screaming. The competition was over last week. It's no use instead go to this competition." With a grin on his pace he smacked the poster of the competition on Gun's face and disappeared.

As Gun was frustrated at Tinn's antics, he again screamed. But the curiosity got the best of him and he looked at the poster. Much to his disappointment, he found out that it was a competition for charity in a temple which provides folk music.

He was so much angry at the lover boy Tinn to play with his mind that he rolls the poster angrily and steps on it. And screamed, "I would never join this competition, Ai'Tinn."

Much his disappointment he and his bandmates showed their face in front of the competition gate early in the morning as it was located pretty much far from the school. Then Sound asked, "Ai'Gun, You didn't tell us it was a competition for temple and in folk music." "Yes, we are a brit-pop band and this is folk," said Por. "OH HO! come on. We did't have any competition for ourselves this week. This was only left for us to compete. Please cooperate," said Gun.

Much to their disappointment they heard a name that they dislike so much. "Why the hell Tinn is here?"