Prologue

"Where am I? Aren't I already died by Sasuke's hand?"

"Uchiha Itachi, you already died. But I was the one bring you alive. You had been given a second chance to live. You had been chosen by getting a second chance to live. But not in your world anymore. I had send you to another world where the people have magic and no magic. You will be understand when you learn it. And don't worry about your chakra and jutsu. You still have it as sharingan. I will give magic for you. I hope you learn it and meet a shadow wolf named Ken. Ken was the strongest wolf among the other wolves. He will teach you his magic and maybe you can transform into a wolf too. I had decided to give a lightning and fire magic to you. It was the forbidden magic as I give you the srongest magic. Same as Ken. I hope you can handle it, Uchiha Itachi. I forgot to introduce myself. I'm a goddess of life name Reina. This is the end of our conversation. Take my advice. Start your new life in another world so you don't regret it again after being given a second chance. Don't waste this opportunity, Itachi. Find your happiness. You are free from the burden you are carrying. I hope you will find your own happiness. Follow your heart, Itachi. Goodbye and have a luck."

" So, this is a boy that given a second chance to live by a goddess? I can feel it. My name is Ken. I guess that you're a chosen to have my own magic. I don't have much time to live, Itachi. I had live in this world for 500 years and I know what happen. Before I gone from this world after give my power to you, you need to be careful with dark guilds. They were evil and want to destroy the world. You need to go a good guild like Fairy Tail. I promise you that you will be feel like a home when you join them. One more thing, protect someone with a strongest magic if you face a strongest mage. Because if you have someone important in your life, your magic will respond to you. I guess that will be enough for me to tell you. You will figure it out by yourself, Uchiha Itachi."

"What a business you come here, kid? By the way, I'm Makarov Dreyar. And I'm the master of Fairy Tail guild."

" I'm Uchiha Itachi. I want to join your guild if you let me."

" Sure, why not. You're already been an official member of Fairy Tail. Get a stamp, Itachi."

" Where should I put, Uchiha-san?"

"In my left hand and color is dark red."

"Fight me, newbie!"

"Oh, gosh! That newbie had defeat Natsu and Erza! How strong is he?!"

"Uchiha Itachi had been chosen in exam!"

"No way! Uchiha Itachi had defeat S-class wizards?! He had defeat Erza, Mirajane and Mystogan?! And get tied with Laxus?! Impossible!"

"Uchiha Itachi, now I have to declare you as a S-class wizard of Fairy Tail! Please give him applause, everyone!"

" CONGRATULATIONS, ITACHI!"

"Well, I guess that join this guild was not bad. Not bad. I had wonder what adventure I will get anyway in the future. Hope I can see it. Sasuke, don't worry about me. I know that you already find out a truth but I hope Naruto can save you. I hope you happy, Sasuke, my little brother."