1

I just arrived this evening in this beautiful appartment which is now mine...
As a student it's hard to survive in big cities alone..
But my parents are always there for me...they have my back...

The landlord said this is one of the best appartments in this building...the last owner of this appartment sold this on a cheap rate as they moved abroad and have no plans to come back....

I still have a week before the college starts...
Now it's the time to clean this appartment which is now my home but first need to eat something... I'm hungry as hell...

-:Time skip:-

It time to clean now let's start with the kitchen...
I entered the kitchen it a pretty morden open kitchen...
To be honest I'm not a big fan of open kitchen but it will work...

I started to clean and organized all the cupboards and the cutlery set's...
After finishing with the kitchen I went straight to my room and started to clean...

The good thing is that the appartment is fully furnished so I don't need to buy anything... The owner said they don't need anything as they already have... Some of the stuff is also there of the old owner like some books, boxes full of stuff...
So, I decided to keep the things than can be useful to me and donate the rest....

While checking the boxes an old vintage type of box caught my eye..it has geometric patterns on it..and me being the curious one decided to open it.... But it's locked so I decided to keep it I will open it later....

After long ass hours of cleaning finally I was done... And now I don't have energy to move a single bone in my body...

So I decided to order some takeout and watch some YouTube....
After like 20 min the doorbell of my appartment rang and I knew that my food is here...

I take my order and paid for it... it's time to enjoy....

It 11:30 on the night so I decided to sleep today was a hectic day...
Cleaning and all...
But then I suddenly remember about that box but I decided to open it tomorrow as I don't have energy to move anymore and wants to have rest so badly...

After taking a shower and change in my night dress which was nothing but a silky pajama's I laid on the matters it is so soft and within no time sleep took over me as I was tired as hell...

———————————————

Hope you all like do vote and comment....
See you in the next chapter...
Till then keep yourself safe and your loved ones close to you...

Bye bye...。◕‿◕。