🖤 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖥𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇_💛

Start from the beginning

"Now, if you don't want me to blow your skull with this gun, just do as I say. Ok?" Yn swallowed hard and nodded. "Answer me!" she stammered, "Y-y-yes." Following Luke's instructions, she moved under the ominous threat of the gun pressed against her back.

Silently navigating the corridor and passing through various rooms, Yn suddenly halted. Luke, impatient, pushed her with the gun, but she remained rooted to the spot. "What the heck are you doing? Move!" Luke's confusion and anger grew as he tried to force her forward.

"But Luke, why should I listen to you?" Yn whispered defiantly. Luke looked up at her, his expression puzzled. "What?"

"How much is the other kingdom paying you for this?" she questioned, a sense of betrayal and disbelief in her voice. He remained silent for a moment before admitting, "A big amount. A very big."

"But we were friends, Luke, and you were a good person," she continued, a mix of intensity and disbelief in her words. Luke almost laughed at the unexpected turn of events, both amazed and terrified by her unwavering determination to confront him.

"So what if I did this, Haan?" Luke remarked. "This kingdom is illegal, Yn. The people living here in the palace are all demons. Why do you think His Highness is taking the gold from other kingdoms? No, he is snatching it, Yn. He is killing many people who come his way." Yn remained stuck in her niche.

"He is taking the gold to make himself stronger, his kingdom, his royalty. He will do illegal things with this gold, Yn! Do you know how many families he is killing in one day!?" Luke yelled, frustration evident in his voice.

He clenched his hair and frowned at her. "I was in one of those families, Yn, when my father was killed while working in the milestone, and guess what? No one helped him, and we still haven't even got his dead body yet!"

"And you think working for those people will sanctify you?" Yn looked up into his eyes and spoke up.

"No." He gritted his teeth. "But they have said they will find my father's body." He looked down and said in almost a whisper, "Sorry, Yn, but I had to do this," which evoked a sense of sympathy in her.

"Did they promise you?" Yn asked. "Hun?" Luke hesitantly nodded.

"Then let's go," said Yn. He looked up at her, and she followed his instructions quietly. They kept walking beneath the palace, and Yn was certain he was leading her to a corner where the royal rooms began.

A thought came into her mind as she continued walking by his side. "The guards outside are your men?" she asked, glancing to her side.

"No!" He answered, keeping his gaze straight ahead.

"Then who were they?" Yn inquired. When Luke didn't answer, she stopped in her tracks, finding it difficult to digest the current situation. She needed some explanation.

"Who were they, Luke?" she pressed again. "Kim's."

"Kim's?" Yn's eyes widened at his words. They were going to-

"Hmm," he nodded, confirming her fears. "They are all part of the army of the Honeyville kingdom." They were planning to attack the Honeyville kingdom with their private mission. The worst part was that no one was there-no Mal, no Leo, not even Jungkook.

"I'm sorry, Luke," Yn uttered as she swiftly retrieved a gun from her sock and pulled the trigger, his body collapsing to the floor in an instant. Without wasting any time, she raced downstairs toward her mother and father, her heart pounding with worry.

Passing numerous bodies, her steps slowed as she reached the stairs leading downward. In the vicinity, a group of guards stood a little distance from the room. Quietly pushing herself, Yn made an effort not to create any noise as she descended toward the room.