Unicorn: Huh? Well, it's not necessary, just that the temperature affects me a little.

Me: That's why you need to hydrate, here I have another bottle, drink a little.

She nods and drinks some water.

Javelin: Ayanami, is the temperature alright?

Ayanami: Don't worry, I was just thinking, I'm very worried about my friends from the Sakura empire, the girls from Azur Lane are great, but the members of the Sakura empire are also precious to me, I want to save them all.

Me: That's right, we'll stop this silly war.

Javelin: Yes, yes, let's do it, Ayanami-chan.

Laffey: If they're important to you, they're important to me.

Ayanami: I still don't know what to do, but...

Unicorn: Don't worry, we were able to make friends, so we can also make friends with the rest of your friends.

So we looked at Ayanami with determined expressions and when she saw us she was happy.

Ayanami: Thank you very much for the support.

THIRD PERSON POV

Meanwhile, in the empire, Sakura Akagi is arguing with Nagato in one of the corridors of the imperial palace.

Akagi: Do you want to seal Orochi? What are you talking about?

Nagato: It's a temporary pause until things settle down, with most of the fleet out of action, we can't afford to keep them in reserve due to lack of materiel.

Akagi: Who put that silly idea in your head?

Nagato: It's my decision after seeing the economic balance of the empire, thanks to the sanctions imposed by Azur Lane our economy is going downhill, we no longer receive tourists and the war has lasted two months longer than you had predicted.

Akagi: You can't do this to me... Don't you know how much I've sacrificed for this!?

Nagato: Yes I know. Does that almost include Kaga's death?

At that Akagi is silenced by Akagi's words.

Nagato: It's just Orochi, Orochi and Orochi, the last time I visited Kaga, she told me that she feels lonely since you've never been to visit her, aren't you supposed to be her older stepsister?

Akagi: B... but Nagato.

Nagato: Akagi, by my order I temporarily take command of the fleet from you, from now on I will lead the fleet, go home and rest, visit your stepsister by the way.

Akagi: Nagato...

Nagato: It's an order! Are you going to obey me?

In that the imperial guard freezes when hearing the sound of the Big Seven moving to aim at Akagi, you can also hear the chargers moving to arm the 8 41 cm cannons.

Nagato: (Sepulchral tone) Are you going to obey me?

Akagi bows in obedience to Nagato and leaves.

Mutsu: Sister, when did you say that? Were you serious?

Akatsuki: I was very serious.

Kawakaze: How many times has she shot young Kaga when she was getting spoiled?

Nagato: Come on.

The girls follow in the footsteps of their governor.

TIME SKIP

On the night of the Sakura empire, the high-ranking girls are having dinner in one of the rooms, they gathered to socialize and dilute that worrying atmosphere of the war.

Ise: This is starting to look troublesome.

Hyuuga: The Orochi project is put on hold, the siren ships don't answer us, Kaga is serious and Akagi out of order, we're in trouble, that's what it is.

Atago: I'm very worried about Akashi and Ayanami, I hope they don't feel alone.

Shokaku: This whole plan was doomed from the start, we shouldn't have gambled on something we had no idea about.

Soryuu: It's not as simple as you think.

Hiryu: The red axis is a monolithic alliance, we don't want Iron Blood to see us weakened.

Hyuuga: But the real enemy is the mermaid.

The mood in the environment did not improve, rather it worsened.

To be continue...............