Chapter 9

It was a couple of hours after the incident with Sakura and the boyfriend's. Sasuke was on the phone with itachi while naruto was out with his friends, The raven wanted the blonde to be back by 1:00 am sharp nothing more than that .

**Naruto pov** "Omg that was fun let's go again!" I said jumping up and down , running towards the slide , diving onto it and into the water . Everyone came right behind and started diving onto the slide and into the water . We all were having a good time I don't think nothing can ruin this moment .

"Where's Sakura?" Lee said scratching his head and looking around , "ughh who cares about her , if she was here she would just ruin the fun like literally!" Shino said slowly going under the water . We all nodded our heads in agreement and resumed to what we was doing .

"That was so fun! What time is it?" I said covering myself with a towel and sitting down at the table. "About 12:57 , don't you have to get home anytime soon?" Shikamaru asked looking for his towel. "Uhh no why would I go home if I could just stay and have fun?" I replied. "I should be heading home rn , my mom would freak out if I didn't come home before 3 ." Lee said packing his things and weaving everyone good bye , Lee was a fast guy but it'll take 2 straight hours to walk towards his house.

Everyone got dressed and started saying goodbye , soon enough I was left alone in the dark I looked at the time and it was 1:10! "Fuck!" I got up and started walking towards my house which was 10 mins away . I didn't want to call the guards to come pick me up this late . I heard a phone ring which scared the fuck out of me , I realized it was my phone so I picked it up ,looking at who's calling me and it was sasuke , putting it close to my ear. "Hii baby what's up?" I said nervously, "Where are you naruto!? Get your ass home or imma fuck up your ass!" Sasuke said angrily and then hanging up the phone , I was only 5 minutes away so I started walking fast until I saw some running towards me...

*Narrator pov** it's been 30 minutes and naruto still wasn't home sasuke spammed calling him and sending thousands of messages to the blonde but all he received back was nothing. He gotten worried and called all the guards to go look for naruto , he ran out the mansion and jumping into his car zooming away. "Fuck ,fuck I should've never let you go out this late FUCK!" The raven said speeding towards the pool.

He parked into the grass and go out and behind him we're 10 different cars full with guards getting out and started looking for the blonde . "Naruto!" He said waiting for a response from him "Naruto ! Baby! Where are you!" Still no response . The raven slowly felt his heart beating fast and and crunching up as he kept looking around he tracked down his phone and it said he was still in the pool around . He called him again and heard his phone ringing , following the sound he finally saw him .

He fell down , couldn't breathe or speak , nothing came out and looked at the blonde covered in blood ...