Chapter 3

**Narrator pov** It was the time of the party , Naruto was wearing a tight dress while sasuke was wearing a suit showing his 6 packed abs full on. The maids were helping naruto with the dress.

**Naruto Pov** "Ow! That's too tight un lose it a little." I said whining, I was waiting for my boyfriend and also wishing Sakura wasn't there I never showed it or said it but I absolutely hate Sakura with my whole heart , she tried to steal sasuke away from me when we were little ugh she just arks me ! "You look beautiful my love," I heard a voice getting startled a little. He came behind me and kissed me on my head which made me smile of course.

**Narrator Pov** Both the sun and moon went into the limo and started heading to the party but then they realized. "Omg! We can't get out together people gonna start getting suspicious" Naruto said panicking. "It's okay honey you'll  get out first and I'll come back with a different vehicle" sasuke said trying to calm down his blonde. Naruto calmed down a little and smiled . He was happy he was dating the love of his life but was also afraid of people bullying him for dating him.

As they arrived ,Naruto came out fixing his dress and he was a little late the party started at 7:30 he came at 7:50 when he arrived , The party house was packed he wanted to find itachi and talk to him the only person who knew sasuke and naruto was dating was itachi . "Naruto! Over here!"Lee said happily jumping up and down.

**Naruto pov** Ughh I had to walk all the over there I just went and stood by shikamaru and looked up at them . Everyone looked decent except Sakura she just had to overdress for "SaSuKe" which the man don't even want her .
I waited for sasuke to arrive so I can just admire him . "Naruto!" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Chico , "what fatass ." I was pissed off for some reason I acted like I was on my period today and I didn't regret saying or feel bad for acting like this . "Hey that's mean" Chico said trying to hold his tears back , "so Wh-" I said before I was rudely interrupted by a hand on my mouth. "Don't say it naruto." Itachi said but he said my name low but enough for me to hear.

"OMG OMG ITS YOU OMG OMG IM GONNA PASS OUT!" Sakura said " where's sa-" she said  but itachi interrupted her "He's coming" he said and looked at me and I looked up and moved his hand and rolled my eyes . "Do you know naruto?!" Half of them said in shocked  "Ofc not I just wanted to stop him from saying something rude" he said nervously and tried to move it on with a laugh . "HES HERE!" Someone said pointing at a Tesla and guess who was in it..

My man sasuke , Sakura ran up and waited for him to get out . When he got out my eyes left in shocked , She jumped on her tippy toes and kissed him!

**Sasuke pov** As the fans were crowded around my vehicle I was looking around for my blonde but couldn't see him so I guessed he went inside with my brother . I was going to get  out and go look for him , as I got out all I felt were lips connecting to mines and fans yelling out my name and saying 'I love you sasuke !' or 'please be mine' I was shocked and pushed the person away from me and I looked up and saw naruto walking away . I was worried 'what if he caught the wrong idea ?!' 'What if-' I was interrupted by my thoughts when my brother came up to me and said "don't worry , he's just mad not at you but Sakura ."

**Naruto pov** I cried with my legs up to my face I wasn't crying for something dumb I was crying because I wanted to beat the fuck out of Sakura and tell her to stay away from my man but I couldn't because I didn't want the world to know yet. I got up and sucked up the tears and walked back outside , everyone asked where did I went I just said the bathroom I was good at hiding emotions the only two people that can see right through me were itachi and sasuke . I wanted to go up to sasuke and kiss off the lips that the filthy girl put on him!