❤️Chapter One: New Student❤️

"Hey I'm in some of your classes, again!" Killer said as she approached his friend in the courtyard, "Ah that's a pity." they responded with a frown, Killer could never tell if their friend Dust was joking or not which got annoying sometimes.

"Glad to see you too shortie" Killer was the tallest in the group and he really loved teasing Dust especially. "Hey guys!" Killer didn't have enough time to turn around or open their mouth when she suddenly felt someone jump onto their back.

She threw her arms around their neck and giggled as she made sure they didn't fall off, "what did you two do on the holidays?" she asked with a cheerful smile on their face like usual, "Dust went to their vacation house again" Dust rolled his eyes at that comment, "Not my fault rich people adopted me"

Ink suddenly and immediately got off as a familiar person was walking towards the trio, "Error over here!" Killer looked in the direction and smiled, Error was the quiet person of the group and was probably the most mature one. "Hey Ink- how was your uhm, holiday?"

He asked as Dust looked over at him and frowned, "Hey Error! I had a great holiday, me and my friend Dream who's moving here! wait where was I.. oh right we went to Legoland and mom didn't let me get any legos because they are soooo expensive over there, it's really annoying."

"Your way too loud, people in Antarctica can hear you" Ink rolled her eyes and hugged Error who stumbled a bit by the sudden hug, "You know Dust, I want to have that cheerful personality you have"

"And I want the bell to go." And with that the bell went and Killer couldn't help but laugh as Dust quickly covered their  ears while glaring at the bell nearby. "Why are they ALWAYS near my ears?" He complained rubbing his ears, "Come on we have to get to our class guys!" Ink said as she stretched and released Error from her tight hug.

"Does homeroom count as a class?" Error asked, gaining a shrug from practically everyone, Killer draped an arm over both Error's and Ink's shoulders making them stumble due to being way shorter than the tall teenager, "How about we head to class and ask the teacher ourselves?"

"Mr. Multiverse would just give us the stare if we ask something as dumb as that!" Ink responded as she fought her way out from under his arm, pulling her bag back over their shoulder "Then it stays... a mystery!" said Killer as he dramatically placed his hands on his hips as he stared up into the sky, "You three are stupid" Said Dust as he walked past, as they entered the school it started to rain and walked up the stairs to 2-B, people were already rushing to their homeroom with a few still by their lockers for some reason.

Betcha they forgot the lock combination, classic new student move. Killer thought as he headed towards the back of the classroom where he and his group always sat, "Hello everyone, in case anyone here is new or has forgotten my name is Mr. Multiverse." He said in a rather tired tone, "I am your homeroom teacher and your Humanities and Social Science teacher or what you kids call it.. HASS."

"Now since there are no notices yet, did everyone have a good break?" He asked and received a response from almost every kid that wanted to brag about their holiday. All Killer did was chill at home and go out with his friends a couple times but no Tiffany wanted to go on and on about her trip to Disneyland.

After a moment of silence Mr. Multiverse sighed, "Alright moving on, as most of you all heard, somehow. We have a new student joining us this year" "Her name is Nightmare Joku and I hope you all make her comfortable here." The door opened and in came a smallish girl around Error's age, she blue and purple eyes and wavy hair which just below her shoulders which looked black.

Which complimented her dark skin perfectly and she looked a bit wet. "..Is this the right class?"