Oh well

We can film another time, I guess.

I unmuted in the discord. They didn't even realise, the whole time I was texting Techno. Still just leaving me out.

"Hey, uh, guys?"

It didn't really work, all I could hear was "Sapnap give me back my stuff!" "You took mine before this is revenge!" Blah blah blah.

"Guys?" I tried again.

Nothing.

Fucking hell.

"GUYS!" I shouted, slamming my table for some unknown reason.

There was silence in the call. Surprising.

"Oh my god, why did you guys just ignore me! Do I really have to shout at you for you to realise I'm in the game too? That I'm also participating? George, this is your video, why aren't you concentrating on it? You're just goofing around with Sapnap!" I ranted. Silence was still hanging around.

"You know what, since you didn't even acknowledge I was here, this whole time, I'm gonna go. Have fun by yourself, I guess."

Then, I left the call, feeling better.

I went into Hypixel and joined Techno, calling him.

_

We had a great time.

That one hour with him felt so much more fun than the three hours spent trying to film George's video.

Yes, we were doing it for three while fucking hours.

Anyways, I really enjoyed his company, and it was a great time. If only I could feel like this after a video with Sapnap and George. If only.

_

It's been a few days since I snapped and Sapnap and George. They both somewhat apologised, stating that they were apparently "concentrated on the game".

Now, they wanted to live stream. Of what? I don't know. They didn't really say. I just told them I'll do it if I have time.

However, Technoblade texted me. He was asking if I wanted to play more Hypixel, except this time he'd be streaming.

So it was Techno vs Dreamteam.

Do you know why I chose?

Patches.

I think she deserves my time, especially since I couldn't really decide.

I apologised that I didn't have time, and we could play another time.

Then, I sat on the couch with a blanket, pillows, popcorn and a drink. I opened the tv to watch a movie, and I snuggled with Patches.

This was the best choice.

I got you, don't lie

you fell for it

you thought Dream was gonna pick Techno, and Patches was the winner

there's no denying it

also sorry that there's like barely any aspect of dreamnoblade and its only in Dream's POV

oh well

also sorry for like not rlly posting/being active.

school sucks, I had sm tests and assignments

and not a lot of motivation

also, pls requests

I have no creativity left 😭

931 words

oop it's under the usual goal but oh well