Chapter 82

After leaving the hospital, Wei Yuanxing drove directly back to Wei's home and came to the courtyard where Mr. Wei lived.

Far away, I saw Mr. Wei pruning potted plants in the garden.

"Grandfather!" Wei Yuanxing walked over quickly. Although my grandfather has retired, he still plays an important role in China.

Mr. Wei pruned the irregular branches and leaves, looked up at Wei Yuanxing, and waved to him with a smile, "come here and have a look at my Podocarpus. How do you look?" After he retired, besides going fishing and playing chess with some old friends, he played with these plants at home.

"As old and strong as my grandfather." Wei Yuanxing said with a smile. Most of the potted plants in this courtyard were moved by my grandfather from the old house. Some of them have been more than 100 years.

Wei old man a smile with open mind, "go, accompany grandfather to play chess." Among his grandchildren, Yuanxing is his favorite. Yuanxing looks rebellious and somewhat idle. But only those who really know him know that these are just appearances and his disguises.

"Yes, sir Wei Yuanxing made a salute.

"Son of a bitch!" Mr. Wei smiles and hammers Wei Yuanxing's shoulder.

When he came to the study, Wei Yuanxing put the chessboard on the small tea table and sat opposite to Mr. Wei, "grandfather, if I win this chess, will you promise me one thing?"

"What if you lose?" Mr. Wei picked up the tea, gently brushed the tea foam on the tea surface with the tea cover, and looked at Wei Yuanxing with a sharp smile.

Wei Yuanxing gave a dry smile and cleared his throat. "If I lose, I'll come back to play chess with my grandfather as soon as I have a holiday." He was oppressed by the superior momentum from his grandfather. He felt like he was out of breath.

"That's what you say." Mr. Wei took a sip of tea with a smile. The boy doesn't have to guess. He must have come for the quota.

Wei Yuanxing pulled the corner of his mouth with a bitter smile, reached out and picked up the pieces in the chess box, glanced at the chessboard, and put the pieces in his hand on the chessboard. This game of chess is related to his freedom in the future. Naturally, he should play it seriously.

Seeing the place where Wei Yuanxing fell, Wei Laozi secretly nodded his head and put down the pieces in his hand.

Wei Yuanxing looked at the pieces of master Wei, frowned and thought about it, and dropped the pieces again. His grandfather taught him how to play chess. Although he seldom wins, he will try his best this time.

As soon as they came and went, they seemed calm on the surface, but the undercurrent was already surging on the chessboard, and they fought together.

Wei Yuanxing's eyes were fixed on the chessboard in front of him, and his hand holding the chessboard trembled slightly. This is the key. He must be more cautious and never fall short.

For a long time, he took a deep breath and put the pieces down.

"I lost. Tell me what you want." Mr. Wei laughed and threw the pieces back into the chess box. Although the chess has not been played completely, but the outcome has been determined.

"Grandfather, I want to give two places to Yihan and his fiancee." Wei Yuanxing said. Even if grandfather will not be happy, he will stick to his own ideas.

Mr. Wei put down his tea cup and looked at Wei Yuanxing puzzledly, "I can understand the quota for Yihan, but why give him the quota for his fiancee?" Today, he also heard about Zhan Yihan's fiancee. Although she is a good girl, he doesn't agree with how powerful she is. Any woman soldier in the army should be able to beat her.

Wei Yuanxing will just be in the hospital, and the war is also cold, they said again, "grandfather, Su Jinyue is really excellent, this time if not for her, maybe the hospital has been bombed." For Su Jinyue, he really has a good feeling and is really happy that Yihan can find such a fiancee.

Wei old son pondered for a moment, "it is not impossible to give the quota to Su Jinyue, but Su Jinyue must accept a challenge, only through I can agree." When he gives the token to the source star, he knows that he will give a quota to Zhan Yihan. Just did not expect, he even promised another quota to go out. In this way, the family will certainly not accept. He has to have a reason if he wants to get rid of the public opinion.

Wei Yuanxing thought, "I'll ask Su Jinyue in the evening." He thought Su Jinyue would certainly agree, but he still had to ask her own opinion.

Su Jinyue and Zhan Yihan are walking in the woods of the hospital. A nurse is pushing an old woman in a wheelchair.

Zhan Yihan saw the old woman with a look of respect in her eyes. "She's granny Liu. She used to be a military doctor. During the war, she broke her legs in order to save people."

Su Jinyue nodded and looked at the old woman with respect in her eyes. In that era of war, countless revolutionary martyrs were not afraid of life and death and gave their young lives for the country. They really deserve their respect and memory.

"Xiaozhan, is this girl your object?" Granny Liu looks at Su Jinyue and asks Zhan Yihan with a smile.

"Yes, Granny Liu." Zhan Yihan nodded with a smile.

"Hello, Granny Liu! I'm Su Jinyue. Nice to meet you! " Su Jinyue greets granny Liu with a smile.

Granny Liu nodded to Su Jinyue with a smile. "She is really handsome. Xiaozhan is really blessed." She likes Zhan Yihan very much. He is brave and resourceful. He will be a general in the future.

"Granny Liu, I'm flattered!" War is also cold, goulabou road. To be with Jinyue is indeed the greatest blessing in his life.

"Take a walk. I'm a little tired. I'll go back and have a rest first." Said granny Liu. When I'm old, I can't bear to walk around for a while.

Watching granny Liu and the nurse leave, Su Jinyue takes back her eyes with some regret and sighs, "Granny Liu's muscle has been necrotic, even if the treatment can not play much role." She just used perspective to observe carefully, and found that the muscles on Granny Liu's legs had atrophied.

Zhan Yihan nodded and said, "Granny Liu's husband is also a soldier, but her husband died in the war, so she has no children."

Su Jinyue felt that her nose was a little sour. She sucked her nose hard. "If I could cure granny Liu's leg, how good it would be." Granny Liu cured her leg, even if she still had no relatives with her, she could go where she wanted to go. Instead of just sitting in a wheelchair and pushing her by a nurse like now. But no matter the present medicine or the future medicine, it can't make the necrotic muscle rejuvenate.