Chapter 12

I wake up at around 6 in the morning to a weird noise filling my room. I glance to my side to see the other side of my bed empty. I frown but know he had to leave eventually. I glance toward the door to see that the noise was someone trying to pick my lock. I smirk and make my way to my door. I quietly unlock it and pull my door open to see a guilty looking Stiles.

"What are you doing Stiles" I ask him more amused than anything as a blush crosses his face.

"Trying to unlock your door. Why was it locked anyway" He says glancing around my room.

"So you wouldn't come barging in when you got home and wake me up" I say which is true. Though I mostly just didn't want him to see Isaac in here.

I pull him into my room and we sit on the edge of my bed talking about last night. Well about his night out with Scott, Lydia, and Allison. As far as he knew I just watched vampire diaries last night.

"Is she okay" I ask as he tells me about Lydia freaking out last night at the skate rink.

"I don't know" He says with a sigh his face full of worry. I pull him to me in a hug feeling him relax some in my arms.

"It'll be okay Stiles. I know it's hard right now but we will get through this" I tell him and he nods. I can see that he feels a little better now.

"Thank you Mackenzie. I'm glad that I have you to talk to" Stiles says placing a kiss on my cheek like he did last night and I smile.

"No problem. I'm glad I have you to talk to Stiles" I say and he heads to his room to get ready for school and I do the same.