The two ladies giggled while talking when the other one described the mock-off winner.

"He's so tall, how can a person be that tall at twelve?"

"Oh, I heard he's also a great nobleman's son. It may also be of royalty!"

"But rumors say he's an illegitimate child."

"Well, it doesn't matter. He has the looks and skills."

And they giggled again.

"Ladies!"

And the two straightened their posture.

"What indecent behavior, don't you have classes? Go back to your rooms. Go, go, go."

The lavender haired woman said as she shoo away the two young ladies.

She's very elegant at first glance but very strict if you ever meet her eyes.

"Young ladies these days." And she slowly shakes her head. Thinking about it, she also have a young lady to teach personally.

But it was in the afternoon so she can still go in her class.

"Is there a problem Madame Victoria?"

Long strides, great and intimidating aura, blue eyes and silver-white hair. Plus the great looks. Victoria sighed. This devil caused so much ruckus, oh well.

"Sigh, being a bit conscious of what's happening is not that hard, no? This little dude really. How I hope my son's just like you. He only has the looks but sigh."

Cloud tilted his head as if confused, then an abrupt force on his back pushed him a bit and an arm clung onto his shoulder.

"Why does it feel like you're both talking about me?" The purple haired young boy said. He has this joyous aura around him. Victoria looked at him and sighed again.

"No, we're not. I just hope you're doing well with your studies, son." Victoria said and massaged the between of her brows.

"Oh, I did mother! I was third on the mock off! One day, I might beat Cloud's ass off." Then he smiled.

"Oh my, you're very much different from your father. Who the hell did you inherit such vulgar words? The f—" She then began to curse that contradicts her elegant demeanor.

"You're going to teach Charlie right?" Cloud asked while slowly removing Julian's hand, but it won't budge so he just let him be.

"Charlie? Oh was that— that young lady's name? or nickname?" She then smiled teasingly.

Cloud averted his gaze, while there's a tint of read in his ears. It was quite visible because of his white complexion.

"Oh, don't sweat it. I already know her name. I'm just teasing you."

Cloud cleared his throat and calmed down his complexion.

"Aren't you going to be late?"

"No, I guess not. My mana's great so I can teleport, besides I can use the Academy's teleportation circle."

"Meh, what a smug, mother."

"Oh you—" and they bicker like teenagers.

Then suddenly, a ring and vibration was heard. It came from Victoria's bracelet. She tapped at it and a flash came, together with his annoying brother's face. Well, for her he's annoying.

"Greetings sister, your visit will be postponed today. The lady suddenly collapsed. Until she get better, his majesty will give you the announcement immediately." Vincent said while there was a commotion at his back.

Julius was being pressured by his majesty's presence while he's tending to her highness Charlotte. Vincent can't leave easily so even though it was not a good place to call, he still did as per his majesty's order.

"What a way to interrupt aren't we? And what's my husband doing at the back? He's getting pressured again."

"Father's so poor." Julian said.

"Tell his majesty not to pressure my dear rabbit." Victoria said then ended the call.

"Ew. 'My little rabbit.'"

"This kid really—"

"Was Charlotte fine?" Cloud suddenly said after the call.

"Oh, right. It seems so. She'll be fine, besides Julius's there. And, his majesty won't leave him be, no?" Victoria then smiled while holding his son's ear.

"Oh shit, now that I realized it. I'll be teaching three classes today if I'm not going to teach her highness. Oh, life!"

Victoria left, pissed. Julian's rubbing his ears as if it was momentarily gone from her mother's grabbing.

"Don't tell me you're going home?" He said after seeing Cloud's worried face. It was not a common expression to see from the great Cloud.

Even at the mock-off he was not showing such visible emotions, he's just emitting intimidating aura all the time. Well, he wasn't really releasing an aura. His presence is just different.

"You know you can't right?"

That's the hard part. The deal with his majesty. Cloud can go back to Hellbore anytime but because of their deal, he can't even though he wanted to.

*****

HIIII EVERYONE! I see everybody's so active, specially that one reader hehe. I badly wanted to reply but my workloads could never. Class just ended, and it's now vacation. So I'll try my best to update faster but no promises. But I might be able to do it, somehow..

Well anyway, here you gooo~

- adorablepen